Author Topic: What Is Durham Really Doing?  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Is Durham Really Doing?
« on: February 16, 2022, 04:30:03 pm »
What Is Durham Really Doing?
He’s going too slowly and charging the Russia Hoaxers too lightly to be taken seriously.

Emerald Robinson
11 hr ago

Once again, we see the conservative pundit class go bananas over the new motion filings from the Durham investigation in the last few days. Suddenly, everybody at Fox News is “expecting more indictments” at any moment! (How did that turn out for Sean Hannity and Dan Bongino the last time?) Suddenly, everybody is supposed to be excited that Durham’s crack team finally figured out spying activities against Donald Trump that occurred in July 2016.

This is a mistake.

The first question you should be asking yourself is why it took the Justice Department almost 6 years to figure out those spying activities.

Let me use the proper analogy here. It’s like going back to your old ex-boyfriend who never treated you well because he called you once over the holidays. You know that it’s going to end badly before you even call him back — but you’re lonely and you can’t help yourself. It’s a troubled and abusive relationship — the one between FBI Special Counsel John Durham and American voters who want justice for the Russia Hoax. I don’t want to see you get your feelings hurt.

Let me explain why you’re probably being played again.

more
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/what-is-durham-really-doing?r=rcumo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: What Is Durham Really Doing?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 04:30:48 pm »
Please follow the link and read the whole article...very interesting!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 04:38:20 pm »
"We don’t just have fraudulent elections due to electronic voting machines — we have fraudulent elections because the entire system is rotten. The system understands that it has to pretend to clean itself up too — because the illusion of “the consent of the governed” is still required. That’s why Durham is pretending that he will clean up the Russia Hoax mess..."

This.

Lucy will definitely be pulling the football before Hitlery is damaged.  You can bet on that.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 04:47:07 pm »
"We don’t just have fraudulent elections due to electronic voting machines — we have fraudulent elections because the entire system is rotten. The system understands that it has to pretend to clean itself up too — because the illusion of “the consent of the governed” is still required. That’s why Durham is pretending that he will clean up the Russia Hoax mess..."

This.

Lucy will definitely be pulling the football before Hitlery is damaged.  You can bet on that.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 07:01:49 pm »
Yup, Durham's "investigation" is all Kabuki theater. To anyone thinking otherwise, just remember Ken Starr and the indictments that were always "just around the corner", but never arrived.
Let it burn.