Author Topic: Two intriguing points about the Durham allegations  (Read 779 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two intriguing points about the Durham allegations
« on: February 16, 2022, 03:07:17 pm »
February 16, 2022
Two intriguing points about the Durham allegations
By Andrea Widburg

There are few people who have followed the Russia collusion hoax as closely as Dan Bongino.  That's why I made sure to listen to his podcast the Monday after the story broke regarding John Durham's allegations about the Hillary campaign spying on Trump Tower, Trump's apartment, and the White House.  Sure enough, Bongino had a couple of interesting points to make.  Also, I'll share with you my predictions about what's going to happen on the Hillary side of things.

When I wrote about the Durham motion to investigate potential conflicts of interest between Michael Sussmann and his attorney, the law firm of Latham & Watkins, I focused on the core point, which was that Hillary's campaign, acting through the Perkins Coie law firm, spied on Trump.  Bongino, though, had a few more subtle points to make.  You can watch his video here, of course, but here are the two main takeaways:

https://rumble.com/embed/vsb2h5/?pub=4

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/two_intriguing_points_about_the_durham_allegations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Two intriguing points about the Durham allegations
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 04:21:52 pm »
Here are are a few more Latham & Watkins tidbits that Bongino didn't mention.  Someone else who's a partner there is Liz Cheney's husband.  That same linked article points out that Latham & Watkins gets a lot of business from "Chinese entities and countries whose human rights abuses and authoritarian rule have troubled the U.S. for years[.]"  The article details the Chinese companies, along with their connections to the CCP and the corrupt countries the firm represents.  Cheney's husband, if he is only an average partner at Latham & Watkins, brings home $4.5 million annually for his work.

From the source article.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Two intriguing points about the Durham allegations
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 09:21:46 pm »
Someone else who's a partner there is Liz Cheney's husband. 

They should fire the editor who allowed this convoluted sentence
Countdown to Resignation