Author Topic: Bombshell Testimony: 7K American Doctors Sidelined Every Year by Foreign Nationals Winning Taxpayer-  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bombshell Testimony: 7K American Doctors Sidelined Every Year by Foreign Nationals Winning Taxpayer-Funded Residencies

John Binder 15 Feb 2022

Every year, more than 7,000 American citizens and green card-holders lose out on United States taxpayer-funded residencies to foreign nationals despite having earned their degrees as medical graduate physicians, bombshell congressional testimony reveals.

Kevin Lynn with Doctors Without Jobs unveiled the data to the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship on Tuesday, sounding the alarm on “graduate medical education profiteers.”

“Each year, over 7,000 U.S. citizens and lawful permanent resident medical graduate physicians — with include seniors and prior-year graduates — do not match for a medical residency, all of whom are qualified, ready, and willing doctors who have been sidelined and are waiting to serve their communities now,” Lynn said:

In 2021, over 4,000 non-citizen foreign-trained physicians received residencies in the U.S. This is an enormous increase when 10 years prior, 2,700 foreign-trained physicians received residencies. Between 2011 and 2021, more than 40,000 non-U.S. citizens, foreign-trained physicians were given U.S. taxpayer-funded residencies. Each residency costs taxpayers $150,000 a year. We are subsidizing foreign doctors.

As Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) noted in the hearing, more than 10,000 American doctors remain unmatched for residencies, while about 10,000 healthcare workers have been fired in recent months over Chinese coronavirus vaccine mandates.

“That’s 20,000 right there and yet we’re told the only answer is to import more foreign nationals,” McClintock said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/15/bombshell-testimony-7k-american-doctors-sidelined-every-year-by-foreign-nationals-winning-taxpayer-funded-residencies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

And we probably paid for their medical education as well....
We are so stupid sometimes...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This nothing new.

Foreign nationals earn medical and information technology degrees at lower expense overseas, compared to Americans in America, and then immigrate to the US on H1-B, and other visas, to undercut legal American residents and citizens in medical and technology professions.

The main beneficiaries are Indian and Chinese nationals; and India-domiciled and China-domiciled companies.  America has been exporting its medical and technology competitive advanatges to its global competitors for over the last 20 years.

Why do you think Americans are souring on Globalism?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And we probably paid for their medical education as well....
We are so stupid sometimes...

The globalist are damned determined!  I'll give them that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien