Author Topic: Mexican cartel ‘terror schools’ train recruits in cannibalism  (Read 154 times)

Offline Kamaji

Mexican cartel ‘terror schools’ train recruits in cannibalism: report

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
February 15, 2022

Mexican drug cartel recruits are being trained in cannibalism at barbaric “terror schools,” according to a new report.

The gruesome practice, exposed in a viral video that surfaced last month, is the latest tactic in a violent turf war between two of Mexico’s most brutal cartels — “a sort of Olympics of cruelty and sadism,” the Daily Beast reported.

“I’ve been there and there was a lot of [cannibalism],” a member of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel told the outlet. “They recruit them and then they start working on them.

“First they teach them how to cut people,” said the man, who spoke on the condition that he remain anonymous. “They start by learning how to sever the extremities.”

He said the recruits are then forced to eat their victim, starting with severed fingers.

“They are given a choice of one of those pieces to eat in front of the boss,” the man said. “You have to do it without reaction or vomiting or you are beaten. If you didn’t want to [eat human flesh], they wouldn’t let you leave.”

The revelation comes in the midst of a turf war between the Jalisco crew and the Sinaloa Cartel, formerly run by jailed drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/mexican-cartel-terror-schools-train-recruits-in-cannibalism/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Mexican cartel ‘terror schools’ train recruits in cannibalism
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 11:53:01 pm »
And these are some of the people Biden is letting into the country without any sort of a check whatsoever.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Mexican cartel ‘terror schools’ train recruits in cannibalism
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 12:00:42 am »
That's an effective terror curiculum.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.