Author Topic: Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury
Durham has run his investigation 'very professionally,' source tells Fox News Digital

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."

The closest look Durham has given with regard to grand jury witnesses came in a federal court filing last month, outlining materials that had been provided by the special counsel’s office to defense attorneys for former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

Sussmann has been charged making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussmann has pleaded not guilty.

Durham’s Jan. 25 filing tells the court that the special counsel’s office provided materials, including "transcripts of sworn grand jury testimony by the following witnesses" to Sussmann’s team.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-probe-accelerated-more-people-cooperating-coming-before-grand-jury

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Acusaciones mañana.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :im waiting:

I ain't holding my breath....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis