Author Topic: Eric Trump showcases wife Lara’s ‘FJB’ clutch, Biden gas pump sticker during fill-up  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Trump showcases wife Lara’s ‘FJB’ clutch, Biden gas pump sticker during fill-up
February 13, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

Lara Trump, host of “The Right View,” was featured in a video shared by her husband Eric Trump on his Instagram recently that encapsulates the feelings of many Americans right now.

The video, filmed by Eric and set to the Loza Alexander song “Lets Go Brandon,” shows a sticker of Biden that reads “I DID THAT!” with the president pointing directly at the display with the price at the gas pump nearing $70 as it continues to climb.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/13/eric-trump-showcases-wife-laras-fjb-clutch-biden-gas-pump-sticker-during-fill-up-1200555/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online LMAO

I have yet to see any of these stickers here although my wife said she saw one at a pump while filling up during her travels between patients
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I've seen a few of the Biden gas pump stickers around L.I.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have yet to see any of these stickers here although my wife said she saw one at a pump while filling up during her travels between patients

We've handed out scads of them at the GOP office here....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: