Author Topic: 48 Hours: Media Ignore Durham Investigation of Hillary Clinton’s Operatives Allegedly Spying on Trum  (Read 856 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
48 Hours: Media Ignore Durham Investigation of Hillary Clinton’s Operatives Allegedly Spying on Trump

Wendell Husebø14 Feb 2022724
2:40

The establishment media ignored news over the weekend from the John Durham probe that alleged Hillary Clinton’s campaign operatives spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and presidency.

After the revelations of Hillary Clinton’s alleged shenanigans broke early Saturday morning, the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, CBS News, NBC News, and ABC News –  all ignored one of the largest political scandals of the past ten years.

On Monday morning, Rasmussen Reports announced the Associated Press, New York Times, Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal had continued for 48 hours to ignore the scandalous scandal. Instead, the publications preferred to direct reader’s attention to the Super Bowl and the Olympics in Communist China:

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1493203746779762688

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/02/14/48-hours-media-ignore-durham-investigation-hillarys-operatives-allegedly-spying-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Of course they're going to ignore it; that's part of how they're going to help Clinton keep the wraps on this thing.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
At this point, the ONLY thing I will accept is the IMMEDIATE Inauguration of Donald J. Trump as POTUS for a full 4 year term... and subsequent arrest of all the players involved.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From the Steele Dossier to the FISA warrants, the entire purpose was to feed every bit of info back to the Clinton Campaign, with the Obama administration acting as the clearinghouse for the information.

All participants should be fired, prosecuted as warranted, and upon conviction serve the maximum sentence, from the CIA, FBI, or whatever agencies or offices involved. .
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Did not one of Trumps advisors have a clue (only the best)? Could the president of the US not use a VPN like I am using now? Surely the priority of any future president (hopefully conservative) would be to make sure their connections are secure... What Hillary did makes me sick, that those around Trump did not make sure he was secure makes me even more sick.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

:amen:
From the Steele Dossier to the FISA warrants, the entire purpose was to feed every bit of info back to the Clinton Campaign, with the Obama administration acting as the clearinghouse for the information.

All participants should be fired, prosecuted as warranted, and upon conviction serve the maximum sentence, from the CIA, FBI, or whatever agencies or offices involved. .

Yep
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Kamaji

Did not one of Trumps advisors have a clue (only the best)? Could the president of the US not use a VPN like I am using now? Surely the priority of any future president (hopefully conservative) would be to make sure their connections are secure... What Hillary did makes me sick, that those around Trump did not make sure he was secure makes me even more sick.

@Sighlass
A VPN would not have made any difference in this case. In fact, even using the TOR network would not have made any difference.  They had special access to the computers used to resolve url requests to IP addresses and they mined the data on what resources were being requested to try and get dirt on President Trump. 

Offline Sighlass

@Sighlass
A VPN would not have made any difference in this case. In fact, even using the TOR network would not have made any difference.  They had special access to the computers used to resolve url requests to IP addresses and they mined the data on what resources were being requested to try and get dirt on President Trump. 

@Kamaji
Thanks for explaining it for me a bit more. If anyone has a link going more in detail I would appreciate a ping.