Author Topic: Biden Attacks NFL For Lack Of Black Coaches: ‘Just Some Generic Decency’  (Read 623 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Attacks NFL For Lack Of Black Coaches: ‘Just Some Generic Decency’
 Jon Dougherty February 14, 2022

President Joe Biden ripped the National Football League during an interview that aired on Super Bowl Sunday for not having enough black coaches, claiming that it was due to “some generic deficiency.”

His remarks came on the heels of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s remarks recently that the league “won’t tolerate racism” and “won’t tolerate discrimination.”

“The commissioner pointed out they haven’t lived up to what they committed to. They haven’t lived up to being open about hiring more minorities to run teams,” Biden told NBC News anchor Lester Holt in the interview.

“Goodell says they’re gonna take a look at whether they can meet the standard. And the standard was set by someone who said this is something we should do,” noted Biden.

“The whole idea that a league that is made up of so many athletes of color, as well as so diverse, that there’s not enough African American qualified coaches ‘to manage these NFL teams,’ it just seems to me that it’s a standard that they’d want to live up to,” he said. “It’s not a requirement of law, but it’s a requirement, I think, of just some generic decency.”

Both Biden’s and Goodell’s comments come after former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores, who is black, filed suit against the NFL and a number of teams claiming racial discrimination in the league’s hiring process.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-rips-59927/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

If the talent isn't there, it isn't there.  Unless Biden wants to claim that a majority-black institution is somehow rife with anti-black racism.

:rolleyes:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Roger Goodell just needs to award/sell a new NFL franchise to Oprah Winfrey or Doctor Dre.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline EdinVA

Wonder if biden really things kowtowing to blm is going to get him more votes...

Offline DB

Wonder if biden really things kowtowing to blm is going to get him more votes...

He expects it motivate those who count the vote. No need for actual voters.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is Pander Brandon going to attack the lack of Asian coaches in May and Hispanic coaches in September? Shouldn't he an old White racist step down as POTUS and let a woman of color step up? I mean we have a real lack of women of color at POTUS. I don't know who the bigger fools are the old White people at the top of the democrat party fomenting racial animosity or the people of color that keep believing the democrats lies and vote to keep them as their masters.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
He expects it motivate those who count the vote. No need for actual voters.

May be more to what you say than most of us realize. I guess the same rational is Biden doing all he can to flood the nation with illegals (and keep them).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Shout it from the rooftops, Joe:  I am a racist as I only see people by the color of their skin, nothing more.
BTW Joe, why aren't you complaining why you don't see many white players on the basketball teams, too?  Same thing, right?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

In other news, Biden attacks NBA for lack of white players.  Oh, wait . . .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Both Biden’s and Goodell’s comments come after former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores, who is black, filed suit against the NFL and a number of teams claiming racial discrimination in the league’s hiring process.
Brian Flores was hired as a head coach, but didn't do very well. As head coach, curiously enough, he hired mostly white assistants. Racist!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WTF does "Generic Decency" even mean?  This idiot just strings words together to make himself sound smart, and fails at it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
WTF does "Generic Decency" even mean?  This idiot just strings words together to make himself sound smart, and fails at it.

Yep, from the poster boy of "Lack of"

From sniffing little girl's hair, to dumping dead dogs on porches, pretty ironic comment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe the old fool meant to say 'genetic deceny' since he is trying to enflame an issue over race, that is the democrat MO. I wonder if he thinks these Black coaches need to be clean and articulate.