Author Topic: Texas coach has broken arm after he’s chased, beaten by middle schoolers  (Read 474 times)

Offline Kamaji

Texas coach has broken arm after he’s chased, beaten by middle schoolers

By Patrick Reilly
February 14, 2022

A Texas physics teacher was chased and beaten by a group of middle school students who broke his arm in the attack, video shows.

The assault occurred at Langham Creek High School in Houston on Thursday when students from Aragon Middle School attacked assistant baseball coach and high school physics teacher Michael Shott during a baseball practice, according to reports.

Cell phone video posted on social media shows Shott sprinting away full speed through the high school parking lot attempting to evade several pursuing students while others follow, taking videos of the attack on their phones.

At one point, the attackers catch up and force their coach to the ground, before he gets up and runs out into an area of the parking lot away from them.

Shott’s mother, Peggy Shott, told KTRK that her son suffered a broken arm as a result.

“He’s doing fine. He’s at home. He has a broken arm, but the kids said that he’s doing what he’s always done and he’s fine,” she said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/14/texas-coach-has-broken-arm-after-hes-chased-beaten-by-middle-schoolers/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Texas coach has broken arm after he’s chased, beaten by middle schoolers
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 06:01:53 pm »
“The reason it happened to him was because he was doing his job. He stopped the kids. Well, there was only one kid at first. The reason the others came back is because they didn’t like him stopping them.”

Students and social media users say the coach was jumped because he told the students they couldn’t ride dirt bikes or ATVs on school grounds, KABB reported.

https://abc13.com/langham-creek-news-high-school-coach-attacked-michael-shott/11556597/

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas (KTRK) -- Four middle school students are in custody after videos circulating social media showed them attacking a Langham Creek High School Coach on campus on Thursday, Feb. 10.

The Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District also confirmed threats were made on social media against the school on Friday.

On Friday, extra security was put on campus following the threats made on social media.

"They had to make an announcement because people kept going out of classes themselves. They had to make an announcement that teachers were not allowed to let students out of class without a slip to go home," explained sophomore Logan Wisniewski.

"They should be ashamed of themselves," added his mother, Keisha Wisniewski, after watching the video.

"She told me that there was a threat that somebody was going to come shoot up the school. So I immediately went up and got her after first period," said parent Jason Lodes, about his freshman daughter.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 06:34:20 pm »
The Junior High I attended(65-67) was rougher than the 2 High Schools I attended. They had many students that towered over all the rest. They were stuck there until they dropped out as they kept on flunking. So they could never make it to High School. No coaches got ganged up on that I could recall.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 06:56:19 pm »
Seriously. What the hell is going on?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 07:23:19 pm »
Looks like a protected class didn't like being told to follow the rules.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 10:49:53 pm »
"Looks like a protected class didn't like being told to follow the rules."

... tells me all that I need to know about this.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 11:56:29 pm »
Seriously. What the hell is going on?
Lack of parenting and, in the case of kids of color, conditioning by CRT and the like that nothing they do is their fault as it was the other guys who forced them into any bad situation.

These punks will wind up in jail for most of their lives.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 12:18:20 am »
Looks like a protected class didn't like being told to follow the rules.
Apparently, they were told not to ride their bikes in a certain location, or something like that. Yeah, that warrants attempting to kill a teacher.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org