Author Topic: Pelosi Refuses to Answer if She Will Run for Speaker Again  (Read 161 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Refuses to Answer if She Will Run for Speaker Again
« on: February 13, 2022, 03:52:45 pm »
Pelosi Refuses to Answer if She Will Run for Speaker Again

Pam Key 13 Feb 2022

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) refused to answer Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” when asked if she will run for Speaker of the House in 2022.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos asked, “Inflation and rising crime are bringing down President Biden’s approval ratings. You said you’re going to run again this year, but 29 — much your fellow Democrats are not running for re-election. How worried are you about the midterms now?”

Pelosi said, “I don’t agonize. I organize. We fully intend to win the election.”

Stephanopoulos asked, “If you maintain control, you can run for speaker again?”

Pelosi said, “That’s not a question. My purpose is to win the election. To win the election. Nothing less is at stake than our democracy. But very important in all that is what it means personally to the American people, to their kitchen table issues. Whether it’s what they pay for food, medicine, rent, children’s education, and the rest, so our focus unifies our Democrats, you talked about what may have divided them. What unifies us is the empathy that we have for America’s working families and the priority of meeting their needs. Lower cost, bigger paychecks, lower taxes, all paid for by making everyone pay their fair share with a great president.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/13/pelosi-refuses-to-answer-if-she-will-run-for-speaker-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Pelosi Refuses to Answer if She Will Run for Speaker Again
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 03:53:18 pm »
Of course she will.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 04:02:10 pm »
Of course she will.
Yep. Why wouldn't she?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 04:30:49 pm »
Yep. Why wouldn't she?

That is simply to much power to just walk away...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 04:34:52 pm »
Yep. Why wouldn't she?

Without the speakership or party leadership , she's just another one of 200 to 250  democratic crooks.  She is not going to subject herself to that level of humiliation.  I am guessing she runs in '22, and resigns if or when she doesn't have the votes to lead the party.....   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 04:40:16 pm »
LOL.  Double-speak.  Of course she'll run for Speaker if the Rats hold the house.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 05:02:46 pm »
Did Pelosi refuse to answer or did her brain just freeze up again?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 07:00:49 pm »
Did Pelosi refuse to answer or did her brain just freeze up again?

The usual.  She spewed a word salad and then changed the subject.  And the presstitute let her get away with it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: