Author Topic: Game on: Republicans Roll out 'HUNTER' Act to Ban Taxpayer-Funded Crack Pipes  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Game on: Republicans Roll out 'HUNTER' Act to Ban Taxpayer-Funded Crack Pipes
By Mike Miller | Feb 12, 2022 7:00 AM ET

Perfect. This one couldn’t have been better if it had been written by the satire site, The Babylon Bee. Republican Reps. Lauren Boebert of Colorado and Dan Bishop on Friday introduced new legislation to ban federal taxpayer dollars from funding crack pipes, needles, and other drug paraphernalia.

As reported by Fox News, the legislation comes on the heels of a viral report that alleges the Biden administration plans to fund crack pipes for addicts. Needless to say, the bill was hilariously and perfectly named after Biden’s “formerly” crackhead son, Hunter Biden.

Boebert and Bishop told Fox News Digital in an exclusive interview that the Biden administration got caught “red-handed” attempting to include crack pipes as part of a $30 million grant program and that legislation is needed to stop the “ridiculous” proposal.

However, the White House has denied the grant would fund crack pipes. Who to believe? Dunno. But I plan to find out. Meanwhile, I’m going with Boebert and Bishop, given Joe — and Hunter’s — past experiences.

To the point, Bishop tweeted:

After getting caught, Biden now claims that American taxpayers won’t be funding crack pipes after all. But just to be safe, Rep. Boebert & I are introducing the HUNTER Act, which ensures your tax dollars aren’t subsidizing woke drug policies.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/02/12/game-on-republicans-roll-out-hunter-act-to-ban-taxpayer-funded-crack-pipes-n520807
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34