Author Topic: Biden Says US Troops Won’t Rescue Americans in Ukraine If Russia Invades  (Read 299 times)

Offline Hoodat

Biden Says US Troops Won’t Rescue Americans in Ukraine If Russia Invades

Zachary Stieber February 11, 2022

President Joe Biden in an interview released Feb. 10 urged Americans still in Ukraine to leave immediately.

“American citizens should leave now,” Biden said in the interview, which aired on “NBC Nightly News.”

Russia is on the brink of invading Ukraine, U.S. officials have repeatedly stated. Russia has not ruled out invading its neighbor but has accused the United States of misrepresenting its position, and Ukrainian officials have also taken issue with the U.S. stance.

Biden made clear that, in the event Russia does invade, he will not send troops to evacuate Americans.

“No. How do you do that? How do you even find them?” he said. “That’s a world war, when Americans and Russians start shooting at one another,” he also said. . . .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-us-troops-wont-rescue-americans-in-ukraine-if-russia-invades_4271740.html

Putin is relieved to know that he no longer has to worry about US retaliation.  It is beyond belief seeing what an idiot Joe Biden is.  You simply do not do this.  Ever.  Especially not publicly.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden Says US Troops Won’t Rescue Americans in Ukraine If Russia Invades
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 10:22:57 pm »
Well ... that is certainly the end of any forces helping or joining with U.S. Troops if something does happen.
Essentially, Biden just said a big FU to any Western Forces aiding Ukraine. You are on your own.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 10:25:36 pm »
Well, things just got easier for Putin.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 02:06:21 pm »
FOX News producer tweets:

Nana Sajaia@NanaSajaia·17m
"American citizens should not expect the U.S. military is going to come rescue them in Ukraine at the last minute. That's not going to be happening in this scenario, and that's why it is past time for them to leave Ukraine" - senior state dep. official.
8:48 AM · Feb 12, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 12:03:04 am »
Breaking911@Breaking911
JUST IN: State Department says Americans fleeing Ukraine may now enter Poland but must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.

6:03 PM · Feb 12, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 12:09:25 am »
Breaking911@Breaking911
JUST IN: State Department says Americans fleeing Ukraine may now enter Poland but must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.

6:03 PM · Feb 12, 2022·

Words fail me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 02:53:02 am »
Biden's messages to Americans worldwide:

http://youtu.be/1zNdw4DaUM8
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington