Author Topic: Anthony Weiner to host radio show with ex-NYC GOP mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Weiner to host radio show with ex-NYC GOP mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa
By Cameron Jenkins - 02/11/22 11:33 AM EST

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) is set to host a radio show with former New York City mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa (R).

The two will co-host a weekly program on WABC radio, “The Left vs. The Right,” where they will argue politics, according to The Associated Press.

The former Democratic congressman served for 12 years in the House before he resigned in 2011 following revelations that he had sent sexually explicit messages to multiple women. He also ran for mayor of New York City in 2013, a campaign that failed after explicit photos he had sent surfaced.

In 2017, he was sentenced to 21 months in prison for sending sexually explicit messages to a minor. He was released in February 2019.

“I am not going back into public life, I am doing a radio show with a friend of mine,” Weiner told Page Six, expressing that he does not have plans for a larger comeback.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/593865-anthony-weiner-to-host-radio-show-with-ex-nyc-gop-mayoral-candidate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Oh boy.  More NYC silliness.