Author Topic: South Korean diplomat attacked, nose broken on New York City street  (Read 165 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

NBC News
By David K. Li and Elizabeth Landry
Feb. 10, 2022, 9:30 AM CST

A South Korean diplomat was punched on a New York City street Wednesday night by a random attacker who fled the scene, officials said.

The assault unfolded near the corner of East 35th Street and Fifth Avenue as the 53-year-old diplomat was walking with a friend at 8:10 p.m., according to the New York City Police Department.

The attacker didn't say anything while punching the Korean official, who suffered a broken nose, police said. The victim even showed his South Korean diplomatic ID to the attacker, who fled toward Sixth Avenue.

(more)
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-korean-diplomat-attacked-nose-broken-new-york-city-street-rcna15701

-------------------------------------
Because of Political Correctness, we are all supposed to pretend that we don't know that this was just another case of Black people randomly attacking Asians.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: South Korean diplomat attacked, nose broken on New York City street
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 06:42:44 pm »
This really helps the perception of our country with our SK allies.   :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.