Author Topic: Republican Senator Holds Up Government Funding Resolution Over Reported Crack Pipe Distribution  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Senator Holds Up Government Funding Resolution Over Reported Crack Pipe Distribution

Michael Ginsberg
Congressional Reporter
February 09, 2022 6:28 PM ET

Republican Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn is placing a hold on a continuing resolution to fund the federal government over reports that a program will distribute free crack pipes and other drug paraphernalia.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) program, modeled after one instituted in San Francisco, will reportedly offer $30 million to local governments and non-profits as part of an effort to make drug use safer. The Washington Free Beacon first reported, citing one anonymous source, that the drug paraphernalia kits are expected to include pipes and heroin needles, which the Biden administration has disputed.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki denied the Free Beacon report during her Wednesday press conference, even though the HHS program description mentions “safe smoking kits,” and an HHS spokesperson reportedly confirmed the contents of the kits.

“They were never part of the kit. It was inaccurate reporting,” Psaki said. “Safe smoking kits may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/09/marsha-blackburn-hold-government-funding-crack-pipes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What makes crack so special?  What about bongs, man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzrh5GftgzM

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.