Author Topic: 'Felonious behavior': Congressman catches Biden admin opening his mail  (Read 158 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 2/9/2022

'The Democrats' spying on political opponents appears to know no end'

The actions of the federal bureaucracy under Democrat presidents has left suspicions abounding in recent years. Recall what happened under Barack Obama when partisans created the now-debunked Russia collusion conspiracy theory.

It was FBI, DOJ and other federal operations that now know their employees were at work on it.

In fact, special counsel John Durham already has obtained one conviction and has filed two other cases over those clandestine operations – and his investigation appears to not have hit its full stride yet.

Then there were the IRS attacks on conservatives under Obama. And more.

Under Joe Biden, there have been all types of claims about misbehavior on the part of his appointees, the Capitol Police, various bureaucrats and more.

But the new claim from U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, appears to take it to an entirely new – and illegal – level.

In an announcement on his website, he shared that the executive branch has been intercepting and marking his mail.

"In January, my staff received a letter addressed to my official office from a Christian missionary, which was already opened and stamped 'DOJ MAILROOM' with a date and 'X-RAYED' on the stamp. Last week, my office received a second piece of mail from a constituent, mailed from east Texas and postmarked September 2021. It took four-and-a-half months to reach my office and was also opened and bore a stamp from the DOJ," he explained.

"It is deeply concerning that Legislative Branch mail is somehow being co-mingled with Executive Branch mail when we have completely different proprietary zip codes. We are separate but co-equal branches of government. Even if it were a mistake to deliver Congress’ mail to the DOJ, the DOJ has an obligation to immediately notify Congress and forward the mail without opening it," he said.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/felonious-behavior-congressman-catches-biden-admin-opening-mail/

Offline Kamaji

Re: 'Felonious behavior': Congressman catches Biden admin opening his mail
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 12:47:45 am »
Geez.

Can one imagine the uproar if this had happened to a democrat member of Congress during President Trump's administration?