Author Topic: ‘Don’t Think About It’: White House Aide Warns Journalist Against Asking Biden Questions During Even  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Don’t Think About It’: White House Aide Warns Journalist Against Asking Biden Questions During Event

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
February 09, 2022 4:44 PM ET

A White House official warned reporters to not even “think about” asking President Joe Biden questions as the president began a round table event at the White House on Wednesday.

Biden was meeting with CEOs of energy companies in an effort to push his Build Back Better agenda, which is dead in the water in Congress. Reporters began shouting questions to Biden as he concluded his opening remarks and staffers began herding the press corps out of the room. White House pool reporters say one aide was concerned Biden would start taking questions. The aide warned a reporter, who was lingering in the room.

“Don’t think about it, Matt,” she said, according to the pool.

Biden’s White House has faced criticism for a lack of transparency in its first year, with staff often shouting down reporters and Biden himself being less available than other modern presidents. Biden held fewer than half as many press conferences in his first year than any five of his most recent predecessors.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/09/white-house-aide-warns-journalist-biden-press-pool/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

They're scared to death someone will give Joe the Covid, aren't they?
Katie Rogers
@katierogers
Inside this event in the state dining room, Covid protocol included clusters of masked executives, a potus-only water glass with a little lid, and “no dinner” for the executives, the president joked.

3:18 PM · Feb 9, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Looking at the pic...
If I was a guest at that "roundtable event", I'd be insulted.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is a picture of retarded Leftist idiocy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His glass had a "little lid!"  (I blew the picture up to make sure the caption was correct.) 

So president puddin' head really does use a sippy cup!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: