Author Topic: Biden admin seeking to place illegal immigrants under home curfew instead of detention: reports  (Read 145 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden admin seeking to place illegal immigrants under home curfew instead of detention: reports
The number of migrants in 'alternatives to detention' has increased dramatically in the last year

By Adam Shaw , Rich Edson | Fox News

The Biden administration is reportedly looking at a new program to roll back the use of detention for illegal immigrants, instead releasing them on the condition they remain under a curfew.

Sources briefed on the situation told Fox News that the Biden administration has steadily been increasing the use of "alternatives to detention" (ATD), including tracking bracelets, smartphone apps and telephone reporting, rather than detaining migrants. This allows them to live and work in the U.S.

The Biden administration has been facing a surge in migrant encounters that is moving into its second year and is seeing more migrants from countries like Russia and India making their way to the border. There were approximately 1.7 million migrant encounters in FY 2021.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-seeking-illegal-immigrants-under-home-curfew-instead-detention-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What's the definition of "home"?

In whose "homes"?

How does an illegal immigrants obtain a "home"?

Are talking Federal and/or state subsidized housing - like appartments, public housing, or motel rooms?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 09:18:36 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

What's the definition of "home"?

In whose "homes"?

How does an illegal immigrants obtain a "home"?

Are talking Federal and/or state subsidized housing - like appartments, public housing, or motel rooms?
Squatters' rights. Your home. Mine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The more I think about it, the more I realize the Biden Admin is dumping the problem and its costs onto state, county, and local governments and taxpayers without reimbrusing them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

Let me think here a minute...I've already broken the law but I promise to  abide by a curfew?  You bet I will. Trust me.