Author Topic: Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'
Recent polls have shown that Biden, age 79, is facing questions about his mental fitness
By Houston Keene | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

The Republican push for Biden to undergo cognitive testing comes as recent polls have shown Americans are unsure of the president's mental fitness for office.

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-urge-biden-cognitive-test-assume-worst

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

The bar is set pretty low here when it comes to Joe Biden's 'mental decline'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Fox News By Houston Keene 2/9/2022

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

Recent polls have shown that Biden, age 79, is facing questions about his mental fitness

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

The Republican push for Biden to undergo cognitive testing comes as recent polls have shown Americans are unsure of the president's mental fitness for office.

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

BIDEN SAYS HE HAS ‘NO IDEA’ WHY MANY AMERICANS DOUBT HIS MENTAL FITNESS

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-urge-biden-cognitive-test-assume-worst

Offline MOD4

Topics merged.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe has never been mentally fit for office. Jill will never let Traitor Joe take a test.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Give him some finger paint and a tube of Testers glue and see Joe Go!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Politically, this is not a good move by the GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

It's really quite simple:  if you are, in fact, mentally fit, then submit to a complete mental competency test, make all of the results public, and the results will speak for themselves and put the question to rest.

Otherwise, based on your inconsistent behavior, we are all justified in suspecting that you are not mentally competent.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm more concerned about the flunkies and Obama retreads that surround Biden.  They are dangerously aloof and incompetent.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Politically, this is not a good move by the GOP.

I am in total agreement.  We know he's not cognitively there, but MSM will take it and make the GOP look mean spirted and abusive. 

We don't need to be giving the democrats any sympathy votes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

I am in total agreement.  We know he's not cognitively there, but MSM will take it and make the GOP look mean spirted and abusive. 

We don't need to be giving the democrats any sympathy votes.

I agree as well. Besides that, there is no doctor that I would trust to tell the truth.