Author Topic: If the woke can come for Rogan why not Biden?  (Read 338 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If the woke can come for Rogan why not Biden?
« on: February 09, 2022, 06:49:39 pm »
If you actually think that finding old clips of someone using the n-word is proof they're a racist, then you would find this 👇 infinitely more alarming and important given that he is kind of more powerful than Joe Rogan. But you don't think that: it's just a game to silence him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490063867787071491
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 06:50:35 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: If the woke can come for Rogan why not Biden?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 06:54:35 pm »
Much like Ted Kennedy, Chris Dodd, Gary Hart, and Bill Clinton, Biden has a "Get Out Of Wokeism" card.  He can still be the Creepy Ol' Uncle Joe we've told women to avoid.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Re: If the woke can come for Rogan why not Biden?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 07:06:21 pm »
If you actually think that finding old clips of someone using the n-word is proof they're a racist, then you would find this 👇 infinitely more alarming and important given that he is kind of more powerful than Joe Rogan. But you don't think that: it's just a game to silence him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490063867787071491

:thumbsup: