Author Topic: Another Climate Science Fail: It’s 2022, And The Ice Fields On Kilimanjaro Are Still Here  (Read 142 times)

rangerrebew

Another Climate Science Fail: It’s 2022, And The Ice Fields On Kilimanjaro Are Still Here
February 8, 2022 Cap Allon   

The list of failed AGW prophesies is staggeringly long, and getting longer all the time, yet it is considered heresy to call them out. Why? Because truth is the enemy of agendas, and free-thinking and the application of logic needs censoring in order for the lies to persist.

Kilimanjaro has long been at the center of climate research. In Al Gore’s 2006 documentary “An Inconvenient Truth,” Africa’s tallest mountain was used to demonstrate the effects of catastrophic anthropogenic global warming on glaciers. The film showed a series of photos of the mountain, each appearing to show less and less ice and snow cover over time.

“Within the decade, there will be no more snows of Kilimanjaro,” Gore confidently prophesied, which gave him until 2010 to be proved right. Well, an additional 12 years have now passed and those dire predictions are still far from materializing. In fact, a recent eight-day Kilimanjaro forecast called for snow on five of those days — a forecast that actually played out in the real world (climate scientists take note):

https://electroverse.net/another-climate-science-fail-its-2022-and-the-ice-fields-on-kilimanjaro-are-still-here/

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That could be cocaine or confectionary sugar ... we'll need to fund a study.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You mean all the polar bears haven't drowned yet?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.