Author Topic: Fauci joins new Democrat narrative that full blown pandemic is nearly over – just in time for midter  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci joins new Democrat narrative that full blown pandemic is nearly over – just in time for midterms
February 9, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Dr. Anthony Fauci has at least temporarily dispensed with his standard doomsaying in regards to COVID in favor of an uncharacteristic optimism that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel for Americans who have had their lives upended as a result of the government response to the pandemic.

President Joe Biden’s top medical adviser has given his blessing to the sudden reversal of Democrats who are backing off of mask mandates and other restrictions, a curious development given their two-year embrace of the historic health crisis as a means to accrue sweeping powers while weaponizing fear of the virus against their political adversaries.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/09/fauci-joins-new-democrat-narrative-that-full-blown-pandemic-is-nearly-over-just-in-time-for-midterms-1198778/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What happened to the Winter Of Death?
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And they will claim victory in conquering COVID.  I promise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And in time to prevent a DC Trucker fest. 

Biden's seen the toll it has taken on Fidel, Jr.'s rep.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC

No forgiveness without an apology. No reconciliation with lockdown people.

They must be punished. Some with prison time. We need trials. Don’t you dare let them just come around to the correct position after what they’ve done.

There must be a reckoning.

8:17 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online DefiantMassRINO

We'll see what Mother Nature, Natural Selection, and Covid-19/SARS2 have to say about that.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

And they will claim victory in conquering COVID.  I promise.

Absolutely @catfish1957

Truckistan Amb. Poso
@JackPosobiec

“It’s time to give people their lives back”

Dems going mask off.

Sean Patrick Maloney
@RepSeanMaloney

Democrats' plan to fight COVID is working - cases are down & vaccines are widely available. Now, it's time to give people their lives back.

With science as our guide, we're ready to start getting back to normal.

https://nytimes.com/2022/02/08/us/us-mask-mandates.html

9:52 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Brace ......

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - White House "COVID-19 Response Team" has suddenly scheduled a press briefing for today at 11 am EST.

10:01 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Brace ......

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - White House "COVID-19 Response Team" has suddenly scheduled a press briefing for today at 11 am EST.

10:01 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

And the sheep will cheer in unison, not realizing that this press conference could have been called after the Delta variant subsided.

Offline Kamaji

Wait a second; wasn't Fauci telling us just two weeks ago that we were only in the first stage of the five-stage progression of this pandemic?

About January 19, if Dr. Google is correct:  https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/world-still-in-1st-of-pandemic-s-5-stages-fauci-warns.html
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:24:26 pm by Kamaji »

Offline rustynail

Wait there's more...Omicron found in NYC deer raises questions about COVID transmission from animals to humans

https://abcnews.go.com/US/scientists-find-1st-deer-infected-omicron-variant-york/story?id=82744120

Offline LMAO

Their internal polling must show that this is also a disaster for them. Between inflation, rising crime, saber rattling over Ukraine, the open border, they probably want to take one issue off the table

The Democrats are not dumping Covid restrictions because the so called science says so. They’re doing it because it’s the midterm elections were they are expecting to get shellacked
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Their internal polling must show that this is also a disaster for them. Between inflation, rising crime, saber rattling over Ukraine, the open border, they probably want to take one issue off the table

The Democrats are not dumping Covid restrictions because the so called science says so. They’re doing it because it’s the midterm elections were they are expecting to get shellacked

:thumbsup:

Offline EdinVA

Wait there's more...Omicron found in NYC deer raises questions about COVID transmission from animals to humans

https://abcnews.go.com/US/scientists-find-1st-deer-infected-omicron-variant-york/story?id=82744120
According to Walinski, the CDC is testing wastewater to determine the spread of covid also.... ???
She starts around -40 
https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We'll see what Mother Nature, Natural Selection, and Covid-19/SARS2 have to say about that.

I have a better idea. Why don't we let the people who have been living with a boot on their face decide what to say about that?  Looking at the list you posted above, that's exactly how this crapola got started in the first place.  Government started telling us their interpretation of these things, and it's high time they be put in their correct place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What happened to the Winter Of Death?
What happened to World still in 1st of pandemic's 5 stages, Fauci warns, that was only three weeks ago. Fauci changes directions so fast and hard that I can't believe he hasn't snapped that Chicken Little neck of his.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fauci joins new Democrat narrative that full blown pandemic is nearly over – just in time for midterms

Did he look like he was sucking on a lemon when he said it?

After all,he owes his fame and his fortune to Covid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online cato potatoe

Okay, we're sitting on 2200 deaths per day, which is about where it was during Two Weeks To Flatten the Curve.  I suppose congratulations are in order - they extended this pandemic farther than anyone imagined at the time. 

Offline EdinVA

US annual deaths in 2018    2.8million/365 days per year = 7671 deaths per day
And we are shutting things down over another 2200???