Author Topic: McConnell breaks with RNC: Jan. 6 'violent insurrection'  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell breaks with RNC: Jan. 6 'violent insurrection'
« on: February 08, 2022, 10:23:27 pm »
McConnell breaks with RNC: Jan. 6 'violent insurrection'
By Jordain Carney - 02/08/22 02:47 PM EST

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) criticized the Republican National Committee (RNC) for its censure of Reps. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) and Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and broke with their language on the Jan. 6, 2021 riot, calling it a “violent insurrection.”

“It was a violent insurrection with the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election. ... That’s what it was,” McConnell said.

The RNC sparked fierce backlash after it described Jan. 6, when a mob of former President Trump’s followers breached the Capitol, as “legitimate political discourse” in a resolution censuring Kinzinger and Cheney.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/593339-mcconnell-breaks-with-rnc-jan-6-violent-insurrection
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: McConnell breaks with RNC: Jan. 6 'violent insurrection'
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 10:25:35 pm »
F' McConnel and the turtle he rides in on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 12:02:19 am »
The violence was committed by the Capitol Police, but otherwise you're really spot on, Turtle.

Jackass.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 12:04:26 am »
Your comments are what I call treason there Turtle.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 03:09:57 pm »
Paging "The Turtle" Please pick up the white courtesy phone!

Liz Cheney's Hunter Biden problem: Husband's firm reps China companies, dictatorial regimes

Philip Perry is a partner at Latham & Watkins, which works on behalf of foreign entities, including some flagged as threats to U.S. national security.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called on the U.S. to stand up to the "generational threat" posed by China while unveiling a major report on Beijing's "malign behavior" at the same time her husband's law firm was working on behalf of companies linked to China's military, intelligence, and security services.

As Cheney stood at the podium, her husband Philip Perry’s law firm was cashing in on legal and lobbying work that his employer — Latham & Watkins (LW), one of the largest law firms in the world — was doing for a host of Chinese companies, some of which were involved in the kind of activity that Cheney was warning had to be stopped.

All of LW's work discussed in this article was legal, and Perry didn't work directly on these accounts. But as a partner at the firm, he benefits and profits from all its work...

Dig deep enough and you get to the root of anything!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 03:11:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 03:48:32 pm »
Did McConnell's testicles finally drop?  Let's see how long it takes for them to re-ascend into his body / turtle shell.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 04:03:58 pm »
During the primaries, we need to ask every GOP senatorial candidate whether they pledge to support Turtle for Maj/.Minoritiy Leader or not in  Jan. 2023. Then let the voters decide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.