Author Topic: U.N.: Osama bin Laden’s Son Met Taliban in October 2021  (Read 138 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.N.: Osama bin Laden’s Son Met Taliban in October 2021
« on: February 08, 2022, 10:13:25 pm »
U.N.: Osama bin Laden’s Son Met Taliban in October 2021

Gabrielle Reyes 8 Feb 2022

Abdallah bin Laden, the son of Osama bin Laden — the former leader of the Al-Qaeda terrorist group — allegedly traveled to Afghanistan in October 2021 to meet with the Taliban, India Today reported Sunday citing a United Nations (U.N.) report published February 3.

“Bin Laden’s son, Abdallah, visited Afghanistan in October for meetings with the Taliban,” the 29th report of the Analytical Support and Sanctions Monitoring Team of the U.N. Security Council revealed citing the claim of an unspecified U.N. Security Council member state.

The U.N. Security Council consists of five permanent members: China, Russia, the United Kingdom (U.K.), the United States (U.S.), and France. The body counts ten additional non-permanent members elected for two-year terms by the U.N. General Assembly, a group that currently includes India and the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.).

The Taliban deposed Afghanistan’s U.S.-backed government on August 15, 2021. The Sunni fundamentalist group previously ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001 before the U.S. launched a military offensive in the country in late 2001 with the goal of ejecting the Taliban from Kabul, Afghanistan’s seat of government and national capital. The U.S. military succeeded in removing the Taliban from Kabul in 2001. The action marked the beginning of a nearly 20-year-long campaign in which Washington supported Kabul’s internationally recognized Afghan national government.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/02/08/u-n-osama-bin-ladens-son-met-taliban-october-2021/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: U.N.: Osama bin Laden’s Son Met Taliban in October 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 10:59:56 pm »
I smell yellow-cake uranium reappearing in a non-germane, oil rich nation to justify a war of foreign adventure that will allegedly pay for itself ... perhaps Venezuela? ... I think one of Osama bin Laden's wives' third cousin by marriage has a storage unit in Caracas where he keeps it for the Taliban, Al-Queda, ISIS, KAOS, the Legion of Doom, and COBRA.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.