Author Topic: FBI investigating meeting of far-right groups one day before Jan. 6: report  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI investigating meeting of far-right groups one day before Jan. 6: report
By Monique Beals - 02/08/22 01:28 PM EST

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is investigating a Jan. 5, 2021 meeting between leaders from the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and other far-right figures.

About six people reportedly gathered in a downtown D.C. garage including Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes and Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio, according to Reuters.

Rhodes has been indicted for charges of “seditious conspiracy” after the insurrection. Tarrio was not at the Capitol at the time of the attack as he left Washington after the meeting, according to Reuters.

Witnesses told Reuters that others present at the Jan. 5 meeting included Bianca Gracia, who leads Latinos for Trump and a PAC known as Latinos For America First, as well as Kellye SoRelle, an attorney for the Oath Keepers and Latinos for Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/593313-fbi-investigating-meeting-of-far-right-groups-one-day-before-jan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have no opinion one way or another with those groups, but when you infuse the FBI in the equation, my antennae goes up for some kind of government Jack Booted Thuggery Operation.   The FBI is the enemy of everybody now who has a right of center opinion.

Hard to believe I used to have a lot of respect for them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.