Author Topic: Report Shows How Top U.S. Companies Endanger The World By Transferring Tech To China  (Read 53 times)

Offline Kamaji

Report Shows How Top U.S. Companies Endanger The World By Transferring Tech To China

A new report reveals how U.S. companies’ Faustian bargain with the Chinese Communist Party has endangered all of us.

By Helen Raleigh
February 08, 2022

Communist China kicked off the Beijing Winter Olympics on Friday, giving the Chinese Communist Party a center stage to broadcast its propaganda to a worldwide audience for two weeks. What will be hard to miss at the Olympics are the logos of some of our nation’s best-known companies, which remind us of their shameless kowtowing to Beijing for the sake of their bottom line.

A new, comprehensive report by the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, titled “Corporate Complicity Scorecard,” reveals what these companies have traded away and how much their Faustian bargain with the CCP has endangered all of us.

The report, produced jointly by VOC and Horizon Advisory, evaluates eight well-known American corporations — Amazon, Apple, Dell, Facebook, GE, Google, Intel, and Microsoft. It presents “broad-ranging assessments of the nature of American corporations’ involvement in China” based on a set of indicators, including compliance with Chinese data regimes and supply chain exposure to forced labor risk. The report assigns a letter grade between A to F to the companies, with Facebook and Google receiving the highest score of “B,” while GE, Intel, and Microsoft got the lowest score of “F.”

According to the VOC report, these American companies’ complicity endangers everyone else for several reasons. It exposes U.S. indus­trial supply chains to China’s forced labor and other human rights atrocities. It empowers a strategic competitor while hollowing out U.S. industrial capacity. It also makes U.S. industry a conduit for the Chinese gov­ernment’s vast information collection (i.e., surveillance programs). Lastly, it makes U.S. industry a channel for Chinese influence and pro­paganda abroad.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/08/report-shows-how-top-u-s-companies-endanger-the-world-by-transferring-tech-to-china/

Online DefiantMassRINO

The West is sellng the Chinese Commnist Party the rope they'll use to hang the West.

The Free Trade multilateral paradigm of the New World Order is a failure.  It is a globalist, multinational, imperial end-around representative national governments.

The US should withdraw from the World Trade Organization as it has been co-opted by the Chi-coms.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 02:37:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.