Author Topic: WATCH: Videos Show Journalist Chased, Assaulted by Antifa During 2021 Portland Riot  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Videos Show Journalist Chased, Assaulted by Antifa During 2021 Portland Riot

7 Feb 20226
5:12

Independent journalist Andy Ngo recounted an attack on him during an Antifa riot in Portland in May 2021. The assault began outside the Portland Police Central Precinct building and is captured in videos published by the New York Post.

Ngo is a major target for Antifa in the Portland area. Rioters first assaulted him as he covered their actions in May 2019, Ngo wrote in a New York Post article on Sunday.

“There was already a bounty on my head,” the journalist reported. “The threats increased throughout the year as I systematically documented who was arrested and charged at every riot. I posted their photos and evidence of their ties to Antifa.”

A suspect in the 2019 assault and robbery of Ngo at a Portland gym, John Hacker, confronted him once again on May 28, 2021, he stated. “I recognized him right away,” Ngo said. In October 2021, a Multnomah grand jury indicted Hacker for the felony robbery in 2019. The case is still pending.

“But that night, Hacker’s question signaled to me that Antifa had grown suspicious of me. I was undercover again, dressed head-to-toe in black like the Antifa militants around me” Ngo’s story continues. “As before, I knew it was extremely dangerous to be on the streets.”

A short time after Hacker questioned Ngo’s identity under his Antifa gear, Ngo walked away and was later confronted by another group of fully uniformed Antifa rioters.

The new Antifa group “followed me after Hacker questioned me,” Ngo stated. “’Why did you look so nervous tonight?’ asked one of the men.”

He responded that he suffered anxiety. An Antifa member then said, “I think it’s him,” Ngo noted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/02/07/watch-videos-show-journalist-chased-assaulted-by-antifa-during-2021-portland-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's do a GoFundMe for Mr. Ngo!

Oh, wait......
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: