Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Says Justin Trudeau’s Real Father Is Fidel Castro  (Read 202 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :pondering: :pondering:
 :yowsa:

Tucker Carlson recently reported an interesting theory that claims the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau’s real father is former Communist leader of Cuba Fidel Castro. Tucker’s theory is not new but has been floating around the web for some time now but Carlson has decided to introduce the theory to his millions of viewers.

Tucker made the comments during a segment where Carlson was giving his Fox News colleague Jeanine Pirro and Lawerence Jones a quiz. The question Tucker asked Pirro and Jones was which dictator is Justin Trudeau’s real father.

Jones incorrectly answered Carlson’s question by saying Moammar Gadhafi was Trudeau father. After Jones answered the question incorrectly, Tucker Carlson played a clip of Trudeau’s mother, Margaret, saying Fidel Castro is a “charmer” and another voice clip of her saying “You know why Fidel’s in power”.

According to the Washington Examiner Carlson would go on to say:

“Did Margaret Trudeau bear the love child of Fidel Castro, and does he now run Canada? And of course, the answer is, ‘For sure,'” Carlson said.

https://trendingpolitics.com/tucker-carlson-says-justin-trudeaus-real-father-is-fidel-castro/

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Tucker Carlson Says Justin Trudeau’s Real Father Is Fidel Castro
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 11:17:32 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 11:41:34 pm »
I wonder if he would submit to dna testing to dispel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 11:49:20 pm »
I wonder if he would submit to dna testing to dispel.

I bet the US has Fidel's DNA. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.