Author Topic: MOVE ON  (Read 670 times)

Offline libertybele

MOVE ON
« on: February 05, 2022, 09:05:58 pm »
Hi --

As many of you know, I am no longer a registered Republican or affiliated with any Republican groups. Consequently for whatever reason I have been getting text notifications from the DNC and DEM groups. This one is cause for alarm so I though I'd pass it along. What is the GOP doing???? What is the RNC doing?  What are different GOP groups doing?  They, and anyone who is able needs to be working at the state level too!!!! MoveOn is going to ensure that ONLY DEM Secretary of States (those controlling election counts,poll workers, etc.) are in play and not Republican.  They are IMO way ahead of the game. Here's the text I received:

Move On:  In case you missed the big news, MoveOn is doing something we've never done in our 23-year history: We're launching a multimillion-dollar effort to defeat Trump-backed secretaries of state & elect individuals who will count every vote & ensure fair elections.

MoveOn has millions of members in every corner of the country, and together WE can safeguard our democracy by stopping Donald Trump and the Republican Party from taking over state offices that oversee our elections.  That's the power of democracy if we use it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 09:08:08 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: MOVE ON
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 09:26:15 pm »
This normal stuff.  The GOP does the same thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 09:46:55 pm »
No doubt they are getting 10s of millions from Soros and the tech companies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 10:13:06 pm »

George Soros Donates $125 Million to Democrats Before November Midterms

Left-wing billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros has reportedly fueled Democrats with $125 million through a super PAC heading into the November midterms.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/01/28/george-soros-donates-125-million-democrats-before-november-midterms/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2022, 10:17:45 pm »
George Soros Donates $125 Million to Democrats Before November Midterms

Left-wing billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros has reportedly fueled Democrats with $125 million through a super PAC heading into the November midterms.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/01/28/george-soros-donates-125-million-democrats-before-november-midterms/
That's only Soros. No telling how many millions Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft, and all the others have contributed. When you get to be a millionaire/billionaire you want to kick the ladder behind you to keep on top. All these billionaire know the Communist Democrats will do just that. That is why they are all fanatical Leftists.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 10:33:53 pm »
With all their millions and billions, these groups can still be out organized and beaten.

This can't and won't come thru the Republican party. Which isn't a big deal, because the Dem party is nothing but a shell anymore anyway. Most of the work is done by outside groups.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2022, 02:56:18 am »
Indeed. MoveOn is a known Soros front group and has been for decades now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024