Author Topic: Eric Adams Called White NYPD Officers ‘Crackers’ in Unearthed 2019 Video  (Read 527 times)

Offline Hoodat

NYC MAYOR ERIC ADAMS APOLOGIZES AFTER CLIP SURFACES OF HIM USING RACIAL SLUR TO DESCRIBE WHITE POLICE OFFICERS IN 2019

DAVID CARON  |  FEBRUARY 4, 2022

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has apologized after a clip surfaced of him using a racial slur to describe white police officers.

Not only that but the video was also taken while he was on the campaign trail at a private event hosted by the Harlem Business Alliance in December 2019.

Following the reports about his words, Adams said today, “Definitely apologize, inappropriate comments, should not have been used, someone asking me a question using that comment and playing on that word, responded in that comment.”

“Clearly is a comment that should not be used and I apologize, not only to those who heard it but to New Yorkers, because they should expect more from me and that was inappropriate,” Adams added.

Adams apparently offered further clarification and claimed, “My fight, you know, my fight in the police department was fighting racism throughout my entire journey and I was serious about fighting against that.”

In the clip, Adams can be seen declaring, “Every day in the police department, I kicked those cr**kers’ a**, I was unbelievable in the police department with 100 Blacks in law enforcement.”

https://twitter.com/Elmr_Fudd_again/status/1489628868898082816

https://mediarightnews.com/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-apologizes-after-clip-surfaces-of-him-using-racial-slur-to-describe-white-police-officers-in-2019/

This was just two years ago.  How did this not come up in his race for mayor?

Meanwhile, John Gruden continues his new job search.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

NYC MAYOR ERIC ADAMS APOLOGIZES AFTER CLIP SURFACES OF HIM USING RACIAL SLUR TO DESCRIBE WHITE POLICE OFFICERS IN 2019

DAVID CARON  |  FEBRUARY 4, 2022

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has apologized after a clip surfaced of him using a racial slur to describe white police officers.

Not only that but the video was also taken while he was on the campaign trail at a private event hosted by the Harlem Business Alliance in December 2019.

Following the reports about his words, Adams said today, “Definitely apologize, inappropriate comments, should not have been used, someone asking me a question using that comment and playing on that word, responded in that comment.”

“Clearly is a comment that should not be used and I apologize, not only to those who heard it but to New Yorkers, because they should expect more from me and that was inappropriate,” Adams added.

Adams apparently offered further clarification and claimed, “My fight, you know, my fight in the police department was fighting racism throughout my entire journey and I was serious about fighting against that.”

In the clip, Adams can be seen declaring, “Every day in the police department, I kicked those cr**kers’ a**, I was unbelievable in the police department with 100 Blacks in law enforcement.”

https://twitter.com/Elmr_Fudd_again/status/1489628868898082816

https://mediarightnews.com/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-apologizes-after-clip-surfaces-of-him-using-racial-slur-to-describe-white-police-officers-in-2019/

This was just two years ago.  How did this not come up in his race for mayor?

Meanwhile, John Gruden continues his new job search.
Yikes!!!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
My advice to Hizzonor is to not apologize.  Calling us whities a "Cracker" is not really a slur.  Back when I was growing up we thought of it as a joke and laughed.

But I guess in todays climate of the offended he will capitulate to the perpetually offended and acquiesce.

He pussed out and did it. 

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 01:36:03 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Adams Called White NYPD Officers ‘Crackers’ in Unearthed 2019 Video

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 4 Feb 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trko5321yik&ab_channel=ThomasLopez-Pierre

Newly sworn-in New York City Mayor Eric Adams called his white colleagues at the New York Police Department (NYPD) “crackers” during an unearthed video from late 2019.

“Every day in the Police Department, I kicked those crackers’ ass,” Adams says in the video.

Adams’s comments came during a private event held by the Harlem Business Alliance on December 13, 2019, several months before he officially launched his mayoral campaign.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/04/eric-adams-called-white-nypd-officers-crackers-in-unearthed-2019-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I mean what's the big deal, it's not like he said N****rs, and to those who say cracker isn't a racial slur? bullshite! It most certainly is when used by blacks and you can bet your Azz that's how he meant it and he used it because he knew it would play well with his audience. When I was a kid growing up just a few miles from Watts after the riots when Blacks called me cracker among other things while trying to chase me down to administer some racial justice I guarantee you it wasn't said in a kidding manner.

Offline dfwgator

He's all yours New York, embrace the suck.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
All you Cracker croakers are gonna rouin me bishen cutter.  Let it go.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.