Author Topic: Joe Biden: Americans Getting ‘Clobbered’ by Inflation, High Food and Gas Prices Under My Administrat  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Americans Getting ‘Clobbered’ by Inflation, High Food and Gas Prices Under My Administration

Charlie Spiering 4 Feb 2022

President Joe Biden acknowledged in a speech at the White House Friday that Americans were still suffering the effects of high inflation rates and high gas prices, but did not acknowledge his administration’s policies are partially responsible.

“Look, average people are getting clobbered by the cost of everything today,” Biden said, acknowledging that “gas prices at the pump are up” and “food prices are up.”

“Look, hamburger is up four times, four-fold almost in many places,” he added.

Biden spoke about the most recent encouraging jobs numbers reported on Friday, boasting of historic progress.

But the president tried to empathize with Americans who faced higher costs for their daily necessities.

“Look, I grew up in a family where if the price of a gallon of gas at the pump went up significantly, it was felt by the family,” he said. “I get it. I understand.”

Biden did not blame his anti-energy policies or his dramatic government spending programs for causing inflation.

Instead, he blamed big companies for squeezing more profits out of the higher prices without paying more to the producers or offering cheaper prices to consumers.

Biden said he would keep working to bring prices down, but suggested he would focus on government programs to help families pay for child care, elder care, and health care.

“There’s more than one way to help a family when it comes to their standard of living,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/04/joe-biden-americans-getting-clobbered-inflation-high-food-gas-prices-under-my-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, that's helpful, Puddin' Brain. Isn't it naptime?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

These problems are all because of Traitor Joe and his administration.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What are Joe's plans to fight inflation?

So far, all he has done is reduce energy supply, driving up the cost.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe has no plan because he has no clue why it is happening.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Supply chain problems. Biden says “We didn’t have enough pens to bring with us”"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1489692318286426113

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden: "I don't want to get going because I'd keep you here too long because you know all what I'm about to, what I've said, and you know what I've done, and you know what we're doing, and I know what you're doing."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1489686743217586181

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Crude hit $92/bbl today. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Crude hit $92/bbl today.

Pedo Joe bragged that on his first day that he would kill the XL Pipeline, and move toward a society without hydrocarbons.

That move triggered an expectation of scarcity, and now that he pandemic is waning, we are seeing what happens whem demand outstrips perceived supply on a scale our country hasn't seen yet.   As an oil company retireee, and watching this for 40 years, I can pretty safely say if Biden  had just kept his mouth shut, we'd be seeing oil in the $45-$65/bbl, and with a high degree of stability. Furthermore, I am certain this was the first domino to fall that has triggered the financial disaster that Bidenflation hath wrought.

I hear rumblings of $150/bbl oil, but I think Americans will significantly scale back driving to essential driving before we get to that point.
Biden's financial team across the board constitutes economic suicide.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pedo Joe bragged that on his first day that he would kill the XL Pipeline, and move toward a society without hydrocarbons.

That move triggered an expectation of scarcity, and now that he pandemic is waning, we are seeing what happens whem demand outstrips perceived supply on a scale our country hasn't seen yet.   As an oil company retireee, and watching this for 40 years, I can pretty safely say if Biden  had just kept his mouth shut, we'd be seeing oil in the $45-$65/bbl, and with a high degree of stability. Furthermore, I am certain this was the first domino to fall that has triggered the financial disaster that Bidenflation hath wrought.

I hear rumblings of $150/bbl oil, but I think Americans will significantly scale back driving to essential driving before we get to that point.

Maybe that's why the Biteme Bunch are so hot on keeping the COVID boot on our faces...if people try to return to the proper "normal," the supply chains (especially the fuel pipelines) won't be up to handling it, creating sudden and massive deflation.   :pondering:

ETA:  I agree the Keystone disaster was the very first domino, falling on the very first day.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 10:16:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"joe biden: Americans Getting ‘Clobbered’ by Inflation, High Food and Gas Prices Under My Administration"...

By golly, the old man's right !!
Let's go, Brandon...!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only part of the truth.  He has stopped drilling on federal lands and handicapped oil companies with subversive environmental policies in the name of 'prevenying 'climate change'.

He has also appointed a serious leftist as Secretary of Energy in Jennifer Granholm who wants to knee-cap our energy supply, as well as nominated as Fed Vice Chairman who wants to bankrupt oil companies.  I wonder where we will go when there is no more oil?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Don't know about $150/b oil, but certainly can be over $100 in relatively short order.  Typically this would stimulate the oil patch to get to drilling more, but Joe is doing whatever he can do to keep that from happening. 

As far as conservation, I for one will not give up my 4WD V8 Pickup and if needed will cut back elsewhere. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't know about $150/b oil, but certainly can be over $100 in relatively short order. 

Crude is within striking distance of that $100 right now.
I will NOT comply.

Crude is within striking distance of that $100 right now.
My oil stocks are so hot right now am afraid to touch them for fear of getting burned

Online Hoodat

Oil stocks are higher than Hunter Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Oil stocks are higher than Hunter Biden.
These are available on etsy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:16:57 am by IsailedawayfromFR »