Author Topic: AOC Joins Push for Unionizing Congressional Staff: ‘Perfect Place for a Union’  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Joins Push for Unionizing Congressional Staff: ‘Perfect Place for a Union’

Penny Starr 4 Feb 2022

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is backing Rep. Andy Levin (D-MI) and joining House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in pushing for Congressional staff to unionize.

“On Capitol Hill, interns are often unpaid, many staffers don’t make a living wage, and lack of work protections can pave the way for unhealthy environments,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1489388703659266049

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/04/aoc-joins-push-for-unionizing-congressional-staff-perfect-place-for-a-union/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

If Nancy Pelosi is such a supporter, why weren't they unionized already?

This wouldn't be instance where officials say one thing publicly, but in private work to snuff it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No employee whose paycheck is drawn from a government treasury should ever be allowed to unionize against the taxpayer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

*sigh* So much for her vow to get off Twitter. I guess she lied.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Government 7ni9ns are useless other than stealing dues from the employees and donating to the DCP.