Author Topic: Video: Two Armed Men Attempted A Robbery In Philly – They Didn’t Know That There Is A Legally Armed  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video: Two Armed Men Attempted A Robbery In Philly – They Didn’t Know That There Is A Legally Armed Clerk And A Dog Named Bullet In The Store
By
Mack Cogburn -
February 4, 2022

A dog named Bullet helped save the lives of a clerk and a store manager in Philadelphia on Tuesday by engaging two armed suspects, the manager said.

The incident took place just before 4:00 a.m. at the Big A corner store in the 5500 block of Torresdale Avenue in the Wissinoming neighborhood, according to KYW.

“Two people come with a big gun and small gun, they come in straight up and put the gun to the girl’s head and my head and said like don’t move,” said store manager Sammy Aloubehi.

The store manager also told local media that Bullet was the reason he and his 32-year old-clerk are still alive.

The video shows the two robbers entering the business and pulling out their guns. When one of the suspects aims a gun at the store clerk, the dog leaps on him.

The clerk then pulls out a gun and fires at the would-be robbers. After that, the two suspects fled the business while firing at the employee.

more w/video
https://defiantamerica.com/video-two-armed-men-attempted-a-robbery-in-philly-they-didnt-know-that-there-is-a-legally-armed-clerk-and-a-dog-named-bullet-in-the-store/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well first thing good dog Bullet! The employees are lucky that the dog distracted the robber but from what I saw he didn't attack the guy he just gave him a goofy friendly dog greeting when he stood up and put his paws on the would be robber. Next time if a robber throws the dog a treat first they would be home free.