Author Topic: Paul promises investigation of Fauci if Republicans take Senate  (Read 1168 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul promises investigation of Fauci if Republicans take Senate
« on: February 04, 2022, 02:55:02 pm »
Paul promises investigation of Fauci if Republicans take Senate
By Nathaniel Weixel - 02/04/22 12:05 AM EST

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says he plans to subpoena Anthony Fauci's records if Republicans retake the Senate in November's midterm elections and he becomes chairman of a committee.

Paul stands to become chairman of the Senate Health Committee if Republicans flip the 50-50 upper chamber. The committee's current ranking member, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), is retiring.

"If we win in November, if I'm chairman of a committee, if I have subpoena power, we'll go after every one of [Fauci's] records," Paul said during an interview with conservative podcast host Lisa Boothe. "We'll have an investigator go through this piece-by-piece because we don't need this to happen again."

During congressional hearings, Paul, a libertarian ophthalmologist, has repeatedly antagonized the nation's top infectious diseases doctor over the benefits of masks, vaccinations and the origins of COVID-19.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/592761-paul-promises-investigation-of-fauci-if-republicans-take-senate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Paul promises investigation of Fauci if Republicans take Senate
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 03:57:19 pm »
Hey republicant morons QUIT TELLING THE ENEMY YOUR BATTLE PLANS! STFU!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 04:08:15 pm »
Enuff with the kabuki theater "investigations".  Stop wasting public resources to get free media coverage for yourself.

Do your job.  Get down to brass tacks, and legislate - immigration reform, tax reform, energy policy reform, foreign trade reform, supply chain diversification and security reform, and economic competitiveness reform.  Get work making America greater again.

The United States has already wasted too much time and opportunity.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 04:18:03 pm »
I demand full scale Nuremberg style trial.  And sentencing.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 04:40:21 pm »
Enuff with the kabuki theater "investigations".  Stop wasting public resources to get free media coverage for yourself.

Do your job.  Get down to brass tacks, and legislate - immigration reform, tax reform, energy policy reform, foreign trade reform, supply chain diversification and security reform, and economic competitiveness reform.  Get work making America greater again.

888high58888
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 06:14:41 pm »
I understand the notion of throwing red meat, but we have to stop telegraphing our "intentions" (as if the RINOs really mean to do something to stop the madness).  The Rats already know it's pandering and nothing will happen, the only people being fooled are the ones who still think the national GOP intends to do something about it.

I hate pandering even more when we're the target.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 07:33:51 pm »
Rand Paul Promises GOP-Led Senate Will Investigate Fauci: ‘We’ll Go After Every One of His Records’

Republicans will investigate Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Biden’s chief White House medical adviser, if they take the Senate back in the midterm elections and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) becomes chairman of the Senate Health Committee, the lawmaker said during an interview with podcast host Lisa Boothe.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/04/rand-paul-promises-gop-led-senate-will-investigate-fauci-well-go-after-every-one-of-his-records/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2022, 07:51:45 pm »
Just fire him, strip him of his retirement benefits, and let him go; spend the rest of the time on more pressing matters.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 02:57:06 pm »

I agree with this. There are many things this regime is doing terribly, and the Republicans s/b hitting on them. Quit spending all their time on fighting masks and vax cards.Now Fauci may be Satan incarnate. It's possible. But Americans naturally trust a doctor and medical advice-even if it's flawed. Constantly bitching about Fauci and the COVID restrictions is going against the instincts of millions of people; it's an uphill battle.It makes the Republicans look like morons going against "science". It plays right into the Democrats' hands. Yes, make it an issue but the GOP is spending every waking minute making it an issue while ignoring far more important things.

Meanwhile the unity of our armed forces is being shredded by critical race propaganda and innocence of our children are being torn apart by critical race theory and gender BS; illegals are being brought in and distributed around around the country with our tax money,and the border is wide open.Republicans should be fighting THESE things.

And promising to investigate Fauci i they take Congress just sounds stupid for the season stated above. There are far more important things to investigate, believe me.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 02:58:43 pm by mikezpen »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2022, 04:01:44 pm »
Public trust in the CDC and Anthony Fauci has collapsed. They did it to themselves. There’s no need to conduct never ending investigations that will probably go nowhere
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2022, 09:02:22 pm »
Just fire him, strip him of his retirement benefits, and let him go; spend the rest of the time on more pressing matters.

He will resign if the Pubs get the Senate, or the House.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2022, 09:10:29 pm »
FWIW, Fauci is only one part of the problem. The bigger problem is the consolidation of hospitals and doctors no longer being free to follow what they see as in the best interest of their patient. Also, the emergence of the CDC, NIH, CMS dictating medical protocols and corp. hospitals falling in line is our first glimpse at a fascistic medical system.

I highly recommend watching Sen Johnson's "Second Opinion". The panel starts talking around the 40 minute mark. It can be found on Rumble.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2022, 09:30:19 pm »
He will resign if the Pubs get the Senate, or the House.
As will dozens or even hundreds of other Communist Democrat criminals. This is a good thing because the Pubs need to enact a long overdue housecleaning of all the various three letter bureaucracies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2022, 09:49:12 pm »
As will dozens or even hundreds of other Communist Democrat criminals. This is a good thing because the Pubs need to enact a long overdue housecleaning of all the various three letter bureaucracies.

:amen:

Unfortunately, unless the Pubs have 60 seats in the Senate in 2024 and the Presidency ending the union rules that protect the mid level govt employees is not likely. In that case, if the Pubs have a backbone they should eliminate whole depts. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2022, 10:11:06 pm »
:amen:

Unfortunately, unless the Pubs have 60 seats in the Senate in 2024 and the Presidency ending the union rules that protect the mid level govt employees is not likely. In that case, if the Pubs have a backbone they should eliminate whole depts.

:yowsa:   pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2022, 10:38:06 pm »
   I can still remember McConnell saying give US the Senate and we'll rip obummercare 'Root and Branch'.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2022, 10:41:43 pm »
   I can still remember McConnell saying give US the Senate and we'll rip obummercare 'Root and Branch'.

Until the mainstream media streams are 50/50 like the current Senate Party make-up, the GOP is 'Toothless'.

What are they going to do?  Gum them to death?   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2022, 11:43:33 pm »
Hope they've got more stomach for it than Trey Gowdy had for Hitlerly.  He had her dead in the water, and let her off the hook.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2022, 03:06:17 am »
Investigations are nice theater, but as Trey Gowdy showed us, they won't do jack squat to bring people to justice.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2022, 03:23:41 am »
Investigations are nice theater, but as Trey Gowdy showed us, they won't do jack squat to bring people to justice.
That true. And you can add Issa to that list. Had a lot of hope for Gowdy until I finally realized that he was nothing more than a grandstanding actor, and nothing of any consequence was ever going to happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2022, 05:30:39 am »
I don't think so. Rand Paul is baring his teeth, and I think he means every word of it

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2022, 03:33:23 pm »
Let's pretend.  Let's say Rand turns up a whole bunch of evidence proving Fauci is every bit as criminal and evil as we're been saying.  What happens next?  It goes to the DoJ for prosecution, and Garland kills it dead, just as O'Bastard's AGs did with cases they were handed after Congressional investigations.

Square one, and Fauci walks free and rich.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2022, 03:37:25 pm »
Let's pretend.  Let's say Rand turns up a whole bunch of evidence proving Fauci is every bit as criminal and evil as we're been saying.  What happens next?  It goes to the DoJ for prosecution, and Garland kills it dead, just as O'Bastard's AGs did with cases they were handed after Congressional investigations.

And that is the very sad truth of the matter!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2022, 03:37:29 pm »

You make good points.  Do we wait until 2024, and we possibly get the WH/House/Senate, and then convict him of genocide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2022, 03:39:06 pm »
You make good points.  Do we wait until 2024, and we possibly get the WH/House/Senate, and then convict him of genocide.

Only if you figure out how to completely flush the DOJ and star over first.

- J. R. R. Tolkien