Author Topic: Biden Adviser Richmond: Don’t Blame Dem Mayors for Record Crime – GOP Has Blocked Investments to Att  (Read 1337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Adviser Richmond: Don’t Blame Dem Mayors for Record Crime – GOP Has Blocked Investments to Attack ‘Root Cause’ of Crime

Ian Hanchett 4 Feb 2022

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” Biden Senior Adviser Cedric Richmond said that voters in cities that have seen record crime shouldn’t blame President Joe Biden or their Democratic mayors for crime spikes and that there has been “Republican obstruction” of things that would “get at the root cause of crime.”

Host Jake Tapper asked, “So, several major U.S. cities have seen record crime, record homicides in the last year, including my hometown, Philadelphia. Why shouldn’t voters in those cities not only blame President Biden, but blame their Democratic mayors?”

Richmond responded, “Well, they shouldn’t. It’s a bigger problem. It takes investment in communities. So, when you look at, whether it was our American Rescue Plan or whether it was Build Back Better or whether it was the bipartisan infrastructure bill, one, you have to improve communities. You have to invest in families. You have to invest in opportunity and education and all of those things. And those things have been neglected for some time. And if you look at what we’re dealing with here in Washington in terms of just pure Republican obstruction, those things that we want to invest in, whether it’s child care, whether it’s early child education, those things get at the root cause of crime. And so, you’re not going to solve it strictly by police and district attorneys, you have to invest also, and those investments have been lacking. And we’re not going to leave our communities behind, and that’s why we have such a focus on investing in all communities.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/04/biden-adviser-richmond-dont-blame-dem-mayors-for-crime-spikes-gop-has-blocked-investments-to-attack-root-cause-of-crime/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Bullsh*t.  It takes taking criminals off the streets, and making it prohibitively "costly" for them to engage in criminal activity.

It is democrat party mayors who are precisely at fault for record crime levels.

Offline LMAO

This issue of crime is really hurting Democrats and their calls for police defunding is toxic for them them because I noticed in the last year they’re trying shift the blame to the GOP

The problem they have is many Democrats are on record advocating not only defunding the police but closing prisons

Americans are not going to buy this
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 02:41:06 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Host Jake Tapper asked, “So, several major U.S. cities have seen record crime, record homicides in the last year, including my hometown, Philadelphia. Why shouldn’t voters in those cities not only blame President Biden, but blame their Democratic mayors?”

Tapper set the question up to allow this punk to weasel out of the answer.  The immediate problem isn't Biteme or even the Mayors, it's the rogue Prosecutors letting the violent criminals out on the streets.  Judges are also a part of this.

The most important question wasn't asked, which I expect from Tapper.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” Biden Senior Adviser Cedric Richmond said that voters in cities that have seen record crime shouldn’t blame President Joe Biden or their Democratic mayors for crime spikes and that there has been “Republican obstruction” of things that would “get at the root cause of crime.”
------------------------
Another noisy Schmuck running off at the mouth.
Ranking the 5 Continents, Africa remains embedded at the bottom since around 250,000 BC for
an obviously simple reason.
The have never advanced beyond their Tribal Mentality, by allowing/encouraging a positive creative
impulse of Man to emerge and flourish.
The root cause of destructive behavior remains willful ignorance reinforced by the absence of consequence.
Chronic criminal Black behavior will flourish as long as there is never any finality of punishment.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 09:31:16 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
------------------------
Ranking the 5 Continents, Africa remains embedded at the bottom after more than 65,000 years
for an obviously simple reason.
The have never advanced beyond their Tribal Mentality, by allowing/encouraging a positive creative
The root cause of destructive behavior remains willful ignorance reinforced by the absence of consequence.
Chronic criminal Black behavior will flourish as long as there is never any finality of punishment.

The leftists cannot be convinced they are wrong about the "root causes" as they go about weakening the consequences.  Double-whammy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, it's all about the genetic inferiority of blacks.

:facepalm2:

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------------------------------
Their inferiority complex was self-inflicted from day one!!!

Offline Hoodat

GOP Has Blocked Investments to Attack ‘Root Cause’ of Crime

Don't the Dems control both houses of Congress and the White House?  What investments did the GOP block?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

------------------------
Ranking the 5 Continents, Africa remains embedded at the bottom since around 250,000 BC for
an obviously simple reason.
I remember back in the sixties reading stories in the news about trying to find the "root causes" of black poverty and crime.
The "experts" were sure to find those root causes and ...uh....root them out.
After sixty years or so they're still looking for those root causes.
Actually, a very large percentage of the violent crime could be stopped overnight.
Doing so might cause pearl clutchers on both sides to scream racism or unconstitutionality. Doing so would mean allowing the police to do their jobs without being worried about being unfairly punished for doing what is necessary.
 And it would mean implementing more measures like stop and frisk in high crime areas as well as curfews and limiting the numbers of people in crowds.
Nevertheless, failing to implement much stricter measures against black males who commit the great bulk of violent crime will just maintain business as usual. Business as usual meaning scores of black dead bodies every day including many innocent black children.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 12:58:26 am by goatprairie »

Offline goatprairie

:facepalm2:
I don't believe blacks are an inferior race or ethnicity. But there is a destructive streak in many black people that prevents them from succeeding. IQ is real, but a lot more of their problems is just a general sh*tty attitude.
I've worked with  black people who've done their jobs well. And some who didn't. My insurance agent is black, and he does a real good job.
But an improvement in their general attitude would help them quite a bit.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Last I checked the concept implied by the word investment is one of a long term commitment, not instant results.

So why then did all this crime just recently explode where it wasn't before, after all these Soros DA's got elected, and now Joe Skeezy?

If it were really an investment issue, it would have been a consistent, continual problem over many years at this level.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

I don't believe blacks are an inferior race or ethnicity. But there is a destructive streak in many black people that prevents them from succeeding. IQ is real, but a lot more of their problems is just a general sh*tty attitude.
I've worked with  black people who've done their jobs well. And some who didn't. My insurance agent is black, and he does a real good job.
But an improvement in their general attitude would help them quite a bit.

Stereotype much?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bullsh*t.  It takes taking criminals off the streets, and making it prohibitively "costly" for them to engage in criminal activity.

It is democrat party mayors who are precisely at fault for record crime levels.
Exactly. The criminals' risk/reward equation needs to be rebalanced.
(Make bail harder to meet, and get prosecutors who will prosecute, and judges who will sentence offenders once convicted).
If the risk is high enough, the reward will pale in comparison.
In far too many places, there is no downside to being a criminal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

FTA:

Tapper set the question up to allow this punk to weasel out of the answer.  The immediate problem isn't Biteme or even the Mayors, it's the rogue Prosecutors letting the violent criminals out on the streets.  Judges are also a part of this.

The most important question wasn't asked, which I expect from Tapper.
Why can't it be "all of the above"? Seriously.
From Biden on down the message has been Que Sera Sera.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why can't it be "all of the above"? Seriously.
From Biden on down the message has been Que Sera Sera.
Consider the President of the United States has shown contempt for our immigration laws, and that policy set by him or his minions and certainly within his purview to stop, has effectively distributed millions of illegal aliens throughout our country at our expense in violation of our laws.

WHy should that contempt for the law stop at the top?
It doesn't. It didn't, and those entrusted with upholding the law are enabling the violation of the laws they are sworn to uphold.

Sheriff Henry Plummer danced on a rope for those sort of actions.

Maybe we need to take other lessons from our history.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis