Author Topic: RNC To Debate Expelling Reps. Cheney, Kinzinger From Republican House Caucus  (Read 557 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC To Debate Expelling Reps. Cheney, Kinzinger From Republican House Caucus
Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon DoughertyFebruary 3, 2022

GOP Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois continue to come under fire from members of their party a year after voting to impeach then-President Donald Trump who was on his way out of the White House at the time.

According to the Washington Post, via the Daily Mail, the Republican National Committee, which is meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah, from Wednesday through Friday, will consider a proposal to formally expel the two lawmakers from the House GOP Conference for attempting to “destroy President Trump.

The push, which is being led by former Trump adviser David Bossie, comes at the RNC’s annual meeting. Cheney and Kinzinger are the only two Republicans on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked Jan. 6 Committee investigating the riot at the U.S. Capitol Building, which both GOP lawmakers have blamed on Trump.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/rnc-59197/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They shouldn't be kicked out.

Kinzinger is a lame duck and to cowardly to run again.  Good riddance.

Liz Cheney's constituents should decide whether to re-elect her or not.

The Republican Party is not a country club owned and run by the Beltway elite.

It was the grassroots that got Reagan elected President.  It was the grassroots that brought forth the Tea Party and the Freedom Caucus.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

They should have been kicked out long ago.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They can't be kicked out of Congress, but they have no right to caucus with the GOP, if for no other reason than they can't be trusted to not spy for and pass info to the Dems.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
They can't be kicked out of Congress, but they have no right to caucus with the GOP, if for no other reason than they can't be trusted to not spy for and pass info to the Dems.

Agreed.  Kinzinger should have this as a parting shot and black mark in case he decides to raise his traitor head ever again.

Cheney?  An expulsion from Caucus would be a nice campaign talking point in the next primary.  Do it ASAP.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

The republicants showed once again they have no backbone. There is now just a resolution to censure the traitors. The designation behind their names should go from (R) to (I). 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Whom did Cheney and Kinzinger betray, and how did they betray?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

The American people and their own party. They are traitors.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

You are joking, correct?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You are joking, correct?
Ah they're hoping someone say Trump so they can get on their little soap box, anyone with a thought process knows they betrayed those they were  elected by to represent them as Republicans, not RINOs or democrats.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dems are looking for a replacement for McCain, who was a proud and arrogant spy for the Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Me personally, by allowing my vote to have been debased by massive cheating in AZ.

Nice try.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: