Author Topic: Joe Biden Recalls Seeing ‘Colored Children’ During National Prayer Breakfast Speech  (Read 524 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Recalls Seeing ‘Colored Children’ During National Prayer Breakfast Speech

Charlie Spiering 3 Feb 2022

President Joe Biden spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday, recalling when he saw black children on a bus in Delaware when he was a child.

During his remarks, Biden recalled when his mom drove him to a small Catholic school in Delaware:

I got out of the car … and I said, ‘Mom why are all those kids — it was then called colored — Why are all those colored kids in that bus?’ Because in Scranton, there wasn’t any, there were very few blacks. Said, ‘They’re not allowed to go to school with us here in Delaware.’ And Milton wasn’t what you might call the epicenter of desegregation.

Biden is famously on the record of supporting the idea of segregating children by race and opposed public busing to integrate schools.

From a 1975 interview with National Public Radio:

I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.

During his prayer breakfast speech, Biden also recalled working together with segregationists in the Democrat party.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/03/joe-biden-recalls-seeing-colored-children-during-national-prayer-breakfast-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

I guess that's when Joe decided to appoint one of those children to the Supreme Court.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Just goes to show how old Joe is.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess that's when Joe decided to appoint one of those children to the Supreme Court.

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids," an awkward gaffe that came during a conversation about discrimination faced by low-income students.

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” Biden, who is running for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said during a town hall in Des Moines with the Asian and Latino Coalition.

He paused, then quickly clarified, “wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

“No, I really mean it, but think how we think about it,” he said. ...
NBC News

He reminds me of something my brother said when he was about 3, and my mother was pregnant with me. They were at a department store, where he saw a black woman who also was pregnant. He pondered that for a while, and then loudly proclaimed, "Black women have black babies, and white women have white babies!"

Of course, he was only 3 years old. Joe Biden is 79 and says things that are even stupider and more tonedeaf.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That must have been the day he saw Corn Pop.  He was a bad dude then too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

He has those wondrous furry blonde legs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That must have been the day he saw Corn Pop.  He was a bad dude then too.

Wow! He saw colored kids!  That sure musta been somethin'!  Next thing you know he's threatening a Bad Dood with a bicycle chain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Just another garden variety left-wing racist.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe is constantly remembering things that never happened.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wow! He saw colored kids!  That sure musta been somethin'!  Next thing you know he's threatening a Bad Dood with a bicycle chain.

And insult him by calling him....Esther Williams!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
We're talkin about Joe Biden here, this clown remembers more things that never happened than he remembers actual events, heck I bet he remembers that this was the event that led him to denounce school bussing to desegregate................oh wait.

Offline mountaineer

Biden Starts Talking About Race Again, and It Goes off the Rails
By Nick Arama | Feb 03, 2022 8:15 PM ET

I want to tell the Biden people to just stop putting Joe Biden out there to speak because every time he does, it’s just so embarrassing and wearing on the country to deal with all his gaffes, lies, and confusion. Can’t they even stop him from repeating the things he’s been called out for lying about in the past? I realize that’s an ever-growing list, but it’s bad when he keeps telling the same lies — like the ones about guns that he told in NYC earlier on Thursday.

But on top of that is the continual issue with race that he seems to have.   ...

But Biden said his mother would drive him to Holy Rosary Catholic Elementary School in Claymont, Delaware, and where he saw black kids on a bus near the Section 8 housing.

“I said, ‘Mom, why are all those kids— it was then called colored— why are all those colored kids in that bus?” He said he commented on it “because, in Scranton, there weren’t any, there were very few blacks.”

His mother told him that “they’re not allowed to go to school with us here in Delaware.”

Now, walking through any Biden story for sense is perhaps a futile effort, because frequently there is so little sense or reality to it. So, if I can dissect it a little bit, it sounds like he’s saying he was sent to a segregated private school. Yikes again. That would have been after they moved to Claymont, DE, from Scranton when he was about 10.

Then yes, Joe Biden, Scranton did have black people. Maybe you didn’t absorb it or maybe you lived in a more segregated area. Saying that there wasn’t, now when you’re an adult and should know better, is a denial of the history of the black people that did live in the area. Scranton even had a role in the “Underground Railroad.”

Biden then talks about Section 8 housing? Section 8 housing didn’t start until 1974. So, what is he saying here? It sounds like he’s using the term as a dog whistle to describe the housing.

Now, as I said, the chances of this story being true is probably little to none. But, he seems to think it makes him look more ‘woke’ rather than cringeworthy.  But remember, this is the guy with a long history of race issues. ...
Read entire article at RedState

Offline Killer Clouds

Like I said before Traitor Joe remembers a lot of things that never happened.