Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Kevin McCarthy Plots An Investigation Avalanche If GOP Retakes House  (Read 467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Kevin McCarthy Plots An Investigation Avalanche If GOP Retakes House

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
February 02, 2022 8:19 PM ET
Font Size:

Biden’s DOJ, Department of Education and COVID policies are prime targets for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy should Republicans retake the House in the midterms this November, according to a sprawling list of priorities his office sent exclusively to the Daily Caller.

“We have already sent preservation notices and document requests and will be ready on day one to use the various tools at our disposal to get the answers Americans are demanding,” a McCarthy spokesperson told the Daily Caller.

McCarthy’s office cited “politically motivated actions by the DOJ” and the Department of Education’s “collusion with the school board association to target parents as domestic terrorists” as oversight priorities. The entirety of President Joe Biden’s covid response is also on the table. McCarthy plans to pursue answers on the origins of covid, failures in the Biden’s testing regime and continuing school closures, and the refusal of Biden health officials to accept natural immunity in its guidance.

“Biden protects liberal activists but turns a blind eye to rising crime. Biden has opened the border, supported mandates that have hurt students in the classroom and parental rights, allowed Big Tech to silence conservatives, and has overseen leaks of private information on American citizens under his watch,” McCarthy told the Daily Caller.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/02/what-kevin-mccarthy-plans-investigate-speaker-republicans-win-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Ok, but will any of these investigations have concrete conclusions and results, or will they just be more committee-meeting kabuki theater?

Offline Killer Clouds

I wish McCarthy would STFU! Hopefully he won't be speaker IF the GOP takes back the house.

Online DefiantMassRINO

How will all of these investigations make America economically and militarily stronger so we can challenge the emerging Russia-Chinese Communist Party-Iran hegemony?

Will be actually be indicted, prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced to prison?  I'm a fan of old-fashioned perp walks.  Unless someone is going to jail, it's just another GOP C-Span infomerical.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How will all of these investigations make America economically and militarily stronger so we can challenge the emerging Russia-Chinese Communist Party-Iran hegemony?

Will be actually be indicted, prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced to prison?  I'm a fan of old-fashioned perp walks.  Unless someone is going to jail, it's just another GOP C-Span infomerical.

Getting rid of Generals like Milley would go a long way to make our military stronger.  That's a start.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

Count chickens hatch.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
YAWN!

Wake me when you have some indictments, Kevin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Smokin Joe:
YAWN!

Wake me when you have some indictments, Kevin.

YAWN!

Wake me when you have some convictions, Kevin.! :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This, apparenty, is his entire agenda ....

"Kevin McCarthy Plots REVENGE Against Pelosi, Biden Regime on LIVE TV"  (New Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1490688281276784641

Offline Kamaji

This, apparenty, is his entire agenda ....

"Kevin McCarthy Plots REVENGE Against Pelosi, Biden Regime on LIVE TV"  (New Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1490688281276784641

That is not a proper agenda, IMHO.

Offline MajorClay

:amen:

Offline Right_in_Virginia