Author Topic: Georgetown Considers Implementing ‘Cry Room’ for Students Offended by Law Prof Ilya Shapiro’s Tweets  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgetown Considers Implementing ‘Cry Room’ for Students Offended by Law Prof Ilya Shapiro’s Tweets

Alana Mastrangelo 2 Feb 2022

Administrators at Georgetown Law are considering implementing a “cry room” on campus, so that offended students have a place to go to if they “need to break down” over comments made by law scholar Ilya Shapiro, who has been placed on administrative leave by the university this week after daring to question Joe Biden’s “affirmative action” Supreme Court nomination process.

The call for a cry room comes after students took offense to constitutional law scholar Ilya Shapiro’s tweets criticizing President Joe Biden’s “affirmative action” Supreme Court nomination process.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/02/02/georgetown-considers-implementing-cry-room-for-students-offended-by-law-prof-ilya-shapiros-tweets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

My God!  Are law students at Georgetown such delicate specimens of humanity that they need a cry-room because someone else's comments offended them?  God forbid any of them should get into a litigation match with aggressive opposing counsel; most judges don't call time for a cry-break.

Offline verga

Gimme a F$%KING break.
Their Grandfathers signed up to fight Hitler and the Japanese 80 years ago.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It is affirmative action.

The nomination will be selected on the basis of race and gender ... or conversely, rejected on the basis of not being a certain race and gender.

Race and gender is the primary selection criteria for nominee candidates.  If that's not reverse discrimination, I don't know what is.

Let 'em cry.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is affirmative action.

The nomination will be selected on the basis of race and gender ... or conversely, rejected on the basis of not being a certain race and gender.

Race and gender is the primary selection criteria for nominee candidates.  If that's not reverse discrimination, I don't know what is.

Let 'em cry.
No "reverse" to it.

It is discrimination based on race and gender. Period.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

No "reverse" to it.

It is discrimination based on race and gender. Period.

:thumbsup:

Offline AARguy

Awww... da iddy biddy poow widdle wictims! Sob!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I seem to recall, but can't cite any references, that a lot of FBI agents attended Georgetown and maybe that's why they are so @$#!!# up.