Author Topic: Whoopsie Goldberg! has said Mel Gibson is not a racist, defended rapist Bill Cosby, and said Jay-Z a  (Read 492 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Whoopsie Goldberg! Outspoken View host who sparked outrage with claim that 'Holocaust is not about race' has said Mel Gibson is not a racist, defended rapist Bill Cosby, and said Jay-Z and Ray Rice were within their rights to beat up women

DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 21:21 EST, 31 January 2022
By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Whoopi Goldberg sparked international fury on Monday by claiming that the Holocaust 'was not about race' because it involved 'two groups of white people' - but it is far from the first time the 66-year-old co-host of The View has courted controversy.

Goldberg, who began her career as a standup comedian and in avant-garde theater troupes, has had a history of supporting wife-beaters, race-baiters and even a serial rapist.

Yet she remains entrenched as one of the co-hosts of the popular daytime show because her unfiltered outbursts are often must-watch TV.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10462081/Whoopsie-Goldberg-Outspoken-View-host-long-history-courting-controversy.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is she using again?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is she using again?
Likely the reason she got canned.  Now she can spend some time with Stacey Abrams and come up with a new show entitled "Woman vs Food"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Doubt she will return. She already has more money than she could ever spend in her remaining years. She could easily 'retire' and pursue other projects ... as they say.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Silver lining is she makes The View looks like a nuttybar crap show, which I'm good with.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Doubt she will return. She already has more money than she could ever spend in her remaining years. She could easily 'retire' and pursue other projects ... as they say.
she already has in a reprisal as a barmaid wearing a bedsheet
The latest 'Star Trek: Picard' season two trailer teases a time-traveling adventure
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 02:44:31 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington