Author Topic: “Convoy to DC 2022” Gains Momentum as American Truckers Get Organized  (Read 122 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Leslie Eastman 2/1/2022

Meanwhile, Canadian PM Trudeau’s gambit to smear Freedom Convoy participants as racist is an epic failure.

American truckers are now organizing a “Convoy to DC 2022”, inspired by the nationwide support and social media attention being received by Canada’s “Freedom Convoy.”

Like their Canadian brothers and sisters up north, those involved in the budding American protest say they are against current vaccine mandates that require truckers to show proof of vaccination in order to cross the border between the U.S. and Canada and vice versa.

Jeremy Johnson, who is listed as an admin on the Facebook page and is also the host of his own popular Facebook page “The Disrespected Trucker,” announced in a video posted to the “Convoy to DC” page on Sunday that the “March to Freedom” convoy would roll out on March 1. He said that further details will be forthcoming.

“When is this starting and who do I need to contact,” “Convoy to DC” member Robert MacEwen wrote on the group’s Facebook page. “I am a owner operator of a log truck here in (Washington) state and I have plenty that would be willing to join. Thanks.”

The Facebook page that appears to be the social media hub has over 111,000 thousand followers.

The page states that they support freedom and they are done with the mandates.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/02/convoy-to-dc-2022-gains-momentum-as-american-truckers-get-organized/

Offline Kamaji

Re: “Convoy to DC 2022” Gains Momentum as American Truckers Get Organized
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 10:45:06 pm »