Author Topic: 2022: Jennifer Lopez, Steph Curry Join Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote as Co-Chairs  (Read 535 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2022: Jennifer Lopez, Steph Curry Join Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote as Co-Chairs

Warner Todd Huston31 Jan 20220
2:02

A cavalcade of left-wing stars have joined Michelle Obama’s registration and get-out-the-vote group When We All Vote as co-chairs, with a video announcement on Monday hosted by the former first lady.

In the video, Obama welcomed Jennifer Lopez, Steph Curry, H.E.R., Becky G, and Bretman Rock to the group. The new additions join a growing host of entertainers who had already been confirmed as “co-chairs” of the voter activism group, including, Selena Gomez, Tom Hanks, Liza Koshy, Janelle Monáe, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Chris Paul, Megan Rapinoe, Shonda Rhimes, Kerry Washington, and Rita Wilson.

Obama’s video features a mosaic of these co-chairs rolling across the screen while asking viewers if they are “ready” for the 2022 midterms.

NBA star Steph Curry is even seen in the video wearing a sweatshirt touting the widely discredited and partisan, left-wing “1619 Project,” that is aimed at teaching children that America is an irredeemably racist country.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd5aka9yq9U&t=5s&ab_channel=WhenWeAllVote

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/01/31/jennifer-lopez-and-steph-curry-join-michelle-obama-when-we-all-vote-as-co-chairs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Meanwhile....what is the GOP doing???   I think we're going to see Michael on the ballot in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Lol….

The rich, gated community class versus issues of concern to average Americans. I wish them luck
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

Why would the GOP have a get out the vote operation for elections that are fraudulent?

The GOP plans to win elections by not voting in them.  That will show the liberals, like the GOP did in the Georgia US Senate races.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meanwhile....what is the GOP doing???

:shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Meanwhile....what is the GOP doing???   

What should they be doing?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So we have Jelo a jiggler, Curry a dribbler and MichelleO a professional linebacker, all involved here.

Who's next, the cackler Kamala or the skateboard enthusiast Beto?

The circus is being planned out and the performers being recruited.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online cato potatoe

Steph Curry has an IQ of 46, and the best song Jennifer Lopez ever wrote was "Taco-Flavored Kisses."  Maybe Tom Hanks will record an effective message or two, but the rest of these people are just repulsive.