Author Topic: Busloads of illegals dropped off in Florida…  (Read 981 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Busloads of illegals dropped off in Florida…
« on: January 31, 2022, 01:46:05 am »
Citizen Free Press 1/30/2022

Dr. Willie J. Montague

This video just in from Maitland, Florida right here in #FL10.

Four busloads of illegals being dropped off from the Southern Border.

All 18-25 year old able-bodied men.

They’ve been given cards and a place to stay.

We need to finish the wall and end this travesty IMMEDIATELY!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487634094099992576

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Busloads of illegals dropped off in Florida…
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 01:54:22 am »
Didn't DeSantis warn Brandon that if they dropped illegals in Fla he would gather them up and drop them off in Delaware?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 02:05:30 am »
Didn't DeSantis warn Brandon that if they dropped illegals in Fla he would gather them up and drop them off in Delaware?

Yes he absolutely did.  We'll see what he does. This will be a very determining factor in his re-election (at least for me). His opponent Crist, who once was a Republican is all for amnesty. I talked to him personally years ago at a local gun show.  I never voted for him. If DeSantis does nothing to curtail the ILLEGAL situation, then in my books there's little difference between the two.

The 2A and illegal immigration are the two most important issues to win my vote.

We had a noticeable ILLEGAL population where I live and when the economy in FL tanked, many self-deported.  The economy is booming here now because people are fleeing blue states, but if the ILLEGAL population is allowed to infest our counties, then we are going to have major problems in just a short time. Refugees are also going to be a huge problem. Should that happen, in various different counties as I believe is planned, then you will see FL turn blue. Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 02:57:51 pm »
Impeach Biden! Laura Loomer Records Hundreds Of More Illegals Dropped Off At A Florida Hotel (Video)

https://trendingpolitics.com/video-laura-loomer-records-hundreds-of-more-illegals-dop-off-as-florida-hotel-ethom/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 08:05:37 pm »
That's what I recall, now let's see if he actually does it because it would be freakin awesome!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 08:14:38 pm »
That's what I recall, now let's see if he actually does it because it would be freakin awesome!

If he does nothing and looks the other way, he can kiss his governor's seat good-bye. This is too critical of an issue to just ignore.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 08:20:55 pm »

That the problem with giving ultimatums, someone will always be stupid enough to push...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2022, 02:16:15 am »
That the problem with giving ultimatums, someone will always be stupid enough to push...

@EdinVA

It is not a problem at all if you are sincere when you say something like that and make it a promise instead of a threat.

IF he follows through,he is a hero. If he punks out,he is a bum.

The choice is entirely his to make.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!