Author Topic: Russia says it won’t start a war as Ukraine tensions mount  (Read 345 times)

rangerrebew

Russia says it won’t start a war as Ukraine tensions mount
« on: January 30, 2022, 03:35:29 pm »
Russia says it won’t start a war as Ukraine tensions mount
By Vladimir Isachenkov, The Associated Press
 Jan 28, 06:06 AM

Russia’s top diplomat said Friday that Moscow will not start a war but warned that it wouldn’t allow the West to trample on its security interests amid fears it is planning to invade Ukraine.

U.S. President Joe Biden warned Ukraine’s president a day earlier that there is a “distinct possibility” that Russia could take military action against its neighbor in February.

“There won’t be a war as far as it depends on the Russian Federation, we don’t want a war,” Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in a live interview with Russian radio stations. “But we won’t let our interests be rudely trampled on and ignored.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/ukraine/2022/01/28/russia-says-it-wont-start-a-war-as-ukraine-tensions-mount/

Offline libertybele

Re: Russia says it won’t start a war as Ukraine tensions mount
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 04:54:30 pm »
Russia can say whatever they want.  Obviously it doesn't mean that they can be trusted.  At this point, Joe and Milley making threats certainly isn't a deterrent.

How do they then explain the amount of their troops mounting near the Ukraine?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 05:31:31 pm »
Russia doesn't have to "start" a war when the US "President" is willing to sleep walk into one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 03:35:57 am »
War...war change...
Once Putin saw Milley's tank heading for Ukraine, he caved immediately.
Because he was so 'frightened' of the new Woke American Army. LOL

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 05:16:51 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.