Author Topic: Is Joe Biden In the Pocket of the Chinese Communist Party?  (Read 664 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Is Joe Biden In the Pocket of the Chinese Communist Party?
« on: January 30, 2022, 01:56:14 pm »
Powerline January 28, 2022 by John Hinderaker

Peter Schweizer is an excellent researcher who has built a solid body of work that, among other things, exposes corruption in America’s political class. His most recent book, Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, is the most sensational yet. The New York Post has a long excerpt from Peter’s book relating to Joe Biden and his family (links omitted):

For those wondering why Joe Biden is soft on China, consider this never-before-reported revelation: The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence — some reaching the very top of China’s spy agency.

Indeed, every known deal that the Biden family enjoyed with Beijing was reached courtesy of individuals with spy ties. And Joe Biden personally benefited from his family’s foreign deals.

What are these deals? And who are the individuals who made them happen for the Bidens?

Here, then, are a few key facts about the Biden family’s $5 million-plus deals with individuals in bed with Chinese intelligence.

The $31 million is not the gross amount of the transactions, but rather the cut that went to the Bidens. I won’t try to summarize all of the information at the link, but this graphic is a start. Click to enlarge:

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/01/is-joe-biden-in-the-pocket-of-the-chinese-communist-party.php

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Is Joe Biden In the Pocket of the Chinese Communist Party?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 04:48:05 pm »
Is the bear Catholic?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 04:58:09 pm »
Is the bear Catholic?

He's in the pockets of many along with his son.  I wonder how much $$ their bank accounts have grown since Joe took office?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 04:59:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 02:00:17 pm »
What establishment politician isn't?

How else does a Communist threat to America get most favored nation status, membership in the WTO, and is the beneficiary of Government policies that encourage US companies to offshore, primarily to China?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 04:54:56 pm »
No.

They just rent him when needed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 05:03:04 pm »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 05:03:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 04:57:00 pm »
The entire Biden Crime Family is OWNED by the CCP!!!  They say jump, and the Bidens say how high master?  Literally!!!