Author Topic: Joe Biden’s latest colossal blunder just handed Putin a massive victory  (Read 417 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden’s latest colossal blunder just handed Putin a massive victory
January 27, 2022

Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision for the last 50 years.

Now that he’s in the White House, the country is going to pay for his mistakes.

And his latest colossal blunder just handed Putin a massive victory.

The top foreign policy crisis for the Biden regime is the situation in the Ukraine.

Russian troops have amassed along the border for a potential invasion of Eastern Ukraine.

https://conservativeundergroundnews.com/joe-bidens-latest-colossal-blunder-just-handed-putin-a-massive-victory/?utm_campaign=1442710772&utm_medium=ong&utm_source=cunl

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
All I can say is brace yourselves folks.  Don't be surprised if we are invaded. Just my opinion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

All I can say is brace yourselves folks.  Don't be surprised if we are invaded. Just my opinion.

Russian tanks rolling down the Jersey Turnpike.  Details at 11.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Nah. It won't be televised. 

I know my thinking is excessive and I truly hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see things under Joe going so well, nor do I see us making it until '24, maybe not even till the mid term elections.  :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online rustynail

Nah. It won't be televised. 

I know my thinking is excessive and I truly hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see things under Joe going so well, nor do I see us making it until '24, maybe not even till the mid term elections.  :patriot:

America, America, God Shed His Grace on Thee......

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele exclaimed:
"All I can say is brace yourselves folks.  Don't be surprised if we are invaded. Just my opinion."

Ummm....
Look down at the southern border.
What do you call that which is happening there right now?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
bele exclaimed:
"All I can say is brace yourselves folks.  Don't be surprised if we are invaded. Just my opinion."

Ummm....
Look down at the southern border.
What do you call that which is happening there right now?
True. And based on the Democrat's "anything goes" agenda, there is no way to know how many Russians, Iranians, and Chinese, came in with those millions of 'undocumented migrants'. There is no country on Earth which would tolerate for one minute what America calls 'diversity'. Black nations, Latino nations, Asian nations, ALL have the most restrictive immigration laws on the planet.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I'm afraid his patience is beyond wearing thin with our country. God, have mercy on America!

Offline The_Reader_David

In the present context, I think Bismark's remark, 'God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and the United States of America,' is more a propos.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I find Putin and Xi growing mushroom clouds over Americas major cities while Biden ties us down with a stalled economy using co-vid as the major tool, and thoroughly infiltrated. (Open borders.)  While pervs and deviants pollute our military and greatly weaken it and our nation utterly dependent on our enemies energy to continue..
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions