Author Topic: US military readies to ‘walk and chew gum’ as multiple crises loom  (Read 161 times)

rangerrebew

US military readies to ‘walk and chew gum’ as multiple crises loom
By Sebastian Sprenger and Joe Gould
 Jan 28, 03:34 PM

WASHINGTON — As roughly 100,000 Russian troops amass around Ukraine, a series of emerging crises around the world — the Middle East, China, North Korea — are demanding the full attention of NATO, and particularly its most powerful member, the United States.

Now, there’s a growing sense among national security experts that the crisis in Ukraine is just one of many conflicts on the precipice, putting pressure on the alliance and its member countries to address this threat and at the same time brace for the next one.

Indeed, China this week flew 39 warplanes toward Taiwan. And consider the United Arab Emirates reported this week it had intercepted multiple ballistic missiles aimed at Abu Dhabi.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2022/01/28/us-military-readies-to-walk-and-chew-gum-as-multiple-crises-loom/

rangerrebew

Re: US military readies to ‘walk and chew gum’ as multiple crises loom
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 01:51:23 pm »
R-i-i-i-i-i-ght!  Does Milley have all branches practicing retreat tactics? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline AARguy

Re: US military readies to ‘walk and chew gum’ as multiple crises loom
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 01:57:00 pm »
Now that the Biden administration has clearly demonstrated its cowardice in Afghanistan, and already caused hundreds of American military personnel to be eliminated as a result of COVID Tyranny, there can be little doubt in the minds of our enemies that this is the most opportune time to attack the west in history.  The explosions will rock Ukraine, Taiwan and the Middle East now... but will soon be heard as they get closer and closer, and eventually arrive in America.