Author Topic: Kid Rock says upcoming tour won't include any stops where there are COVID-19 vaccine mandates  (Read 321 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Kid Rock says upcoming tour won't include any stops where there are COVID-19 vaccine mandates

Kid Rock will embark on a tour later this year, but he says that he will not be playing at any venues where there are COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

In a video, the musician said that "we've done all our research on this," noting that "the consensus says that all this is gonna be done ... if there are any they're gonna be gone by the time we get to your city. If they're not, trust me ... you'll be gettin' your money back, cuz I won't be showing up either."

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, indicated that he won't be performing songs like "Don't Tell Me How to Live" and "We the People" as people are holding vaccine cards and sporting masks: "That s*** ain't happenin,'" he declared.

He noted, "we actually scratched Buffalo, New York off the list," due to that issue, as well as "Toronto, Canada, and several other cities" that were being looked at. .............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kid-rock-says-upcoming-tour-won-t-include-any-stops-where-there-are-covid-19-vaccine-mandates
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.