Author Topic: George Soros Donates $125 Million to Democrats Before November Midterms  (Read 165 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by Wendell Husebø 28 Jan 2022

Left-wing billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros has reportedly fueled Democrats with $125 million through a super PAC heading into the November midterms.

Dubbed as a “long-term investment,” the money is one of the largest political donations in recent years, Politico reported, noting political donations of nine figures are exceedingly rare.

The donation will also likely be one of the largest political donations heading into the midterms.

Soros told the publication the “Democracy PAC” will be allocated to “causes and candidates” to strengthen the “infrastructure of American democracy: voting rights and civic participation, civil rights and liberties, and the rule of law.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/01/28/george-soros-donates-125-million-democrats-before-november-midterms/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: George Soros Donates $125 Million to Democrats Before November Midterms
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 01:26:20 am »
Anyone surprised??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.