Author Topic: Biden to Announce Black Female SCOTUS Nominee During Black History Month  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Announce Black Female SCOTUS Nominee During Black History Month
By Melanie Arter | January 27, 2022 | 4:04pm EST

CNSNews.com) – President Joe Biden announced on Thursday that Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring after four decades, and his successor will be a black woman, which he will nominate by the end of February.

“Choosing someone to sit on the Supreme Court I believe is one of them most serious constitutional responsibility a president has. Our process is going to be rigorous. I will select a nominee worthy of Justice Breyer's legacy of excellence and decency. While I've been studying candidates’ backgrounds, I've made no decision except one,” the president said.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/biden-announce-black-female-scotus-nominee-during-black-history
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's such a serious decision that he of course as a democrat will not make the decision based on any qualifications other than skin color and apparently only one of the fifty sexes.

Online mountaineer

What a clownshow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji